Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 220615 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 5)
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2017, 05:27:19 am »

go to the clerk and put a hand inside your trenchcoat to retrieve your gun...shaped wallet.

Pay for the milk and donuts.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2017, 05:51:24 am »

Abort! Escape! Do whatever it is that the dice will accept to remove myself from this chaos!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2017, 08:34:07 am »

take water bottle

is water bottle metal?

wander in search of not-milk even further, acquire as much not-milk as I can
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2017, 10:44:44 am »

I updated Turn 5 with OceanSoul and ATHATH's turns. They can now post new actions for Turn 6.

OOC: What is the name of the town/city? I presume it's a typical American town, so I think we should call it Genericville. I also have Typianapolis, Banaltown, New Normal...

Alright, Genericville it is.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2017, 11:14:55 am »

Also, in which state is Genericville? I'm not strong in US geography, but I always can look the map up.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2017, 11:19:04 am »

Also, in which state is Genericville? I'm not strong in US geography, but I always can look the map up.

I rolled randomly, apparently it's in New Hampshire.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2017, 12:47:27 pm »

Go back to store. Buy milk.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2017, 01:08:51 pm »

I HAVE MILK! Store a good amount of the milk in the fridge, use a little bit in a special Bovine Biscuit for ATHATH that will let him change to and from cow form at will, and use the rest in a special pie whose aroma attracts cows. I'll milk this opportunity for all it's worth!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2017, 05:09:23 pm »

After both building up confidence in his disguise and resisting the urge to just take the humans milk, Zibnob asks the human a question.

"Hello there fellow human, I am also human, if I may inquire, from what location within this establishment did you acquire that milk?"

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2017, 11:07:06 pm »

I'll probably update tomorrow, there's still a few players left.
My mods and forum games.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2017, 12:37:14 am »

Darn. My revenge shall come another day.

I HAVE MILK! Store a good amount of the milk in the fridge, use a little bit in a special Bovine Biscuit for ATHATH that will let him change to and from cow form at will, and use the rest in a special pie whose aroma attracts cows. I'll milk this opportunity for all it's worth!
... Oh. Thank you.

Do keep in mind that the pie will attract me as well as whatever other cows happen to be around.

McDonalds has those little plastic milk containers that they put in kid's meals, don't they? Pick up some of those (the milk containers, not the happy meals) and return to the apartment. Win game.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2017, 01:33:39 am »

"WHAT INDEED... WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU DIVING OUT WINDOWS? RUNNING OUT OF MILD ISN'T THAT BAD..."

STARE AT CHEERING BYSTANDER

CONSOLE HOUSEMATE MALLOS
MEANWHILE, REMEMBER WHERE NEAREST MILK-SELLING STORE IS

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2017, 03:19:47 am »

"WHAT INDEED... WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU DIVING OUT WINDOWS? RUNNING OUT OF MILD ISN'T THAT BAD..."
No, but running out of milk is.

/joke
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2017, 03:27:25 am »

CONSOLE HOUSEMATE MALLOS

"THE GREAT GOATSBY HAS NO NEED FOR REASONS! THE GREAT GOATSBY IS THE BEST! THE GREATEST! I'M A FUCKING WIZARD!"
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 6)
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2017, 03:44:41 pm »

TURN 6

"WHAT."

Confused by how strangely his exodus of the house went, the GREAT GOATSBY stands on his own two hooves feet and attempts to magically replace Yoink's tear ducts.

CONSOLE HOUSEMATE MALLOS

Mallos and Yoink work out their conflict as the bystander finishes applauding and wanders off. Mallos attempts to restore Yoink's tear ducts, but instead gives him the ability to shoot blood like a horned lizard instead. Yoink attempts to find the store. He gets completely lost and ends up at the zoo instead.

take water bottle

is water bottle metal?

wander in search of not-milk even further, acquire as much not-milk as I can

You pick up the water bottle. It's plastic, and about half full. You soon find a plastic bag branded with the store's logo. You can use this to carry other trash.

Go back to store. Buy milk.

You head back to the store and buy the milk with the uneaten money in your wallet. You have milk!

After both building up confidence in his disguise and resisting the urge to just take the humans milk, Zibnob asks the human a question.

"Hello there fellow human, I am also human, if I may inquire, from what location within this establishment did you acquire that milk?"

The human looks down at you, and puts a hand to an earpiece she's wearing. "*Husband*, we've got a probable *Alf* in the *Farm*. Advise?" She points you to a row of glowing doors on the other side of the market while patting a plastic figurine of a human-spawn in the front receptacle of her cart.

go to the clerk and put a hand inside your trenchcoat to retrieve your gun...shaped wallet.

Pay for the milk and donuts.

The clerk glances up from his phone as you start to draw your wallet. Instantly, an M9 is in his hand. "Son, think very carefully about what you do next."

McDonalds has those little plastic milk containers that they put in kid's meals, don't they? Pick up some of those (the milk containers, not the happy meals) and return to the apartment. Win game.

You pick up some of the little milk containers in your mouth as the customers and staff stand back warily. You sense a nice smell compelling you to return home and head on back. When you get there, you realize that the containers are empty.

N/A, 1, 4

You carry the bubbling bucket of milk upstairs. You remember that you don't have a fridge anymore, because Mallos and the Shadow broke it. You'll need to find some other method of storing your milk. Before dealing with that, you get to work on your cooking. The biscuit for ATHATH doesn't seem to turn out well. At least, it sprouted spidery legs and crawled into the floorboards as soon as it was done. The pie is much more tame. You put it on the windowsill. On the horizon, you see several cattle wandering through fences and yards to reach you.

Abort! Escape! Do whatever it is that the dice will accept to remove myself from this chaos!
No roll, since you're just leaving and Eliphas isn't binding you anymore.
Milk Monster roars furiously while Eliphas inside tries to control the monster with all his possible strength.

Try to stun Gulliman by striking him in the face with a power sword's hilt. if successful, grab him and smash him into the ground so hard, that he'll penetrate the sewer system and will end up in bedrock. In any case, powerfully strike the ground, releasing a strong shadowflame wave, which will burn or ignite every lapdog of the False Emperor... at the cost of losing my bonus and killing the spirit inside of it (since he'll be released as a shadowflame wave).

In any case (fail or success), pray to Khorne so he can open warp portal and send 1 Khorne Chosen Champion and 7 Khornate Berzerkers, then try to control the milk monster even harder.

Controlling the monster:1, Summoning the troops:2
Quote from: The Imperium of Man
Open fire!
4+3 for numbers vs 1
Quote from: Milk Monster
Snnrgl...
The Milk Monster roars as the Shadow finally bursts free of the sword. The sword continues to burn. The Monster seems to be drawing its power and life force from it. Eliphas tries to tighten his grip on the creature's mind. However, when he starts to think of hurting the sword, the Monster rejects him and takes control for itself. Sensing its distraction, the Imperium troops unleash the Emperor's holy wrath. Lasguns, bolters, power fists, and chainswords mutilate the creature. It collapses, spitting Eliphas out as it loses the mass to contain him. With the last of its strength, it flees with milk tendrils wrapped around the sword, dropping down into the sewers. Police gather around, pointing weapons at all the remaining participants. They start nervously yelling for everyone to drop their weapons.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 03:50:17 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 58