Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 144857 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- Interactive RPG Thing
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2019, 10:03:21 pm »

It doesn't have to. We're playing something inspired by Dwarf Fortress, not the game itself.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2019, 10:29:33 pm »

Keep in mind, this is the same guy who hangs out around the modding subforum to insult people for making mods that don't adhere strictly enough to his view of the "lore".
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2019, 12:59:44 am »

Keep in mind, this is the same guy who hangs out around the modding subforum to insult people for making mods that don't adhere strictly enough to his view of the "lore".

Isn't that, like, forbidden, to insult on the forum? Or being a pain in the neck. I think it is...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2019, 01:09:55 am »

lol i love the expressions of the characters

The new character's a bit of a nice unexpected twist. I expected the hunter(who we now know to be named "Sas") to be alone and not with a friend (who is rather strange... and looks to be well armed). It's probably best if we don't try to take him on. We should attempt to absolve ourselves of any blame and shovel it all onto Sas. After all, we do want our revenge.

So to that end, i say we calmly and confidently step backwards(Just in case to keep both of them in view) off of Sas then plant our -big stick- in the ground and tell Sas to explain the situation himself.

Also we probably might wanna know who these guys are and where they came from, so lets see if we can get that out of either of them.

Sounds like a plan. +1

I concur. +1

I like the deer man's face, you did a good job making it look aggressive.
+1

Isn't that, like, forbidden, to insult on the forum? Or being a pain in the neck. I think it is...
He's already been muted once recently, so I don't think he's long for this world.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2019, 03:38:36 am »

I don't know how stuff like this works, so keep eye on him. If he has problems with magic in Odursil, his opinion here doesn't count. Sounds fair, eh?

Anyway, we could extend the name of this thread. Like Papercrafts have Tales of Kudarkalur, so something similar 'ere, something deer-y, heroic, ya know. Ideas?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 05:04:14 am by Quaksna »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2019, 03:51:25 am »

Call it tales of the deer wizard.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2019, 10:34:35 am »

Tales of the Deer Wizard sounds good.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They keep comin' and they don't stop...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 05:11:48 am by Quaksna »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Antler headbutt.
My mods and forum games.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

Well drat. I guess we cant count on anyone to not want us dead.

I think that right now, summoning a spirit capable of fighting would be a big help. So that's what i vote to do:
To try summoning a spirit that could aid us in combat, a spirit animal or something.

Beyond that, this turn is entirely in everyone's elses hands.

Anyway, awesome work as always, Quaksna :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 10:51:28 am by Strik3r »
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png

Hold on. When we felt two magic torrent clashing eachother was this the man and our aura clashing? If so, we should try to distract him and run we can't take a gamble here, we don't know if he can cast a spell that can prohibit us from using magic.

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile

Try to summon Crackantler's spirit.
+1
Best solution is only solution.

Plus, he was a summoner/shamen before he died, so maybe he can summon even more spirits with us.(Spiritual spirits, anyone?) Oh wait, maybe he can summon another summoner's spirit...oh god that reminds me of summoners summoning endlessly more summoners when I was fooling around with modded units in TABS
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try to summon Crackantler's spirit.
+1
Best solution is only solution.

Plus, he was a summoner/shamen before he died, so maybe he can summon even more spirits with us.(Spiritual spirits, anyone?) Oh wait, maybe he can summon another summoner's spirit...oh god that reminds me of summoners summoning endlessly more summoners when I was fooling around with modded units in TABS
+1

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 10:00:06 am by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

wow this one was looong.

As for conditions to joining him... Well we do have a friend to mourn, and an entire tribe waiting for us to return. So if we get to properly say goodbye to Crackantler and our tribe, i'd say we have nothing that ties us to this forest anymore and can join the humans, guilt-free.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 59