Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 144849 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png

I was thinking of asking him why he need us, but I can tell by his manor he will lie to us. We should agree to join him, inorder to extract information. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wow this one was looong.

As for conditions to joining him... Well we do have a friend to mourn, and an entire tribe waiting for us to return. So if we get to properly say goodbye to Crackantler and our tribe, i'd say we have nothing that ties us to this forest anymore and can join the humans, guilt-free.
+1 I like the sound of this, I also think we should bring the guy that killed our friend with us, just so we can see him get killed later.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

As the winter wind blows on and again...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 01:19:48 pm by Quaksna »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I say we tell them that our friend was killed by a guy that isn't the one that followed us, and that we agreed to help him on a quest.

I'd rather not risk getting our people killed if this guy is actually able to do that with whatever magic stuff he has.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile

I say we tell them that our friend was killed by a guy that isn't the one that followed us, and that we agreed to help him on a quest.

I'd rather not risk getting our people killed if this guy is actually able to do that with whatever magic stuff he has.

I feel this is the best we can really tell our folks, given the unpleasantness of our situation. They'll have questions... but we can address those as they come. +1
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...and again...

« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 01:47:53 pm by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

Well, at least that went smoothly (sort of), but yeah some things do need answers...

Lets ask Flax about his party, like what the heck are they doing here?!
We should also ask Flax a few questions about himself, including how is he able to fight like that?(I fully expect him to try and BS us yes, but i wanna know what his response is. Just in case, lets not mention his illusion that we broke.)
Finally, we should ask why'd he spare our life, what does he see in us?(if he tries to wiggle out of answering this, say that we can't help if we don't know what it is that he needs our help for.)

Speaking of his illusion, im excited to see what his companions' response will be to seeing him as he really is. Is everyone in his party like him? Was he hiding his true form from his companions, merely from outsiders or everyone...?

Another interesting thing is how Flax recoiled when we cast magic in the fight, yet we could sense he has magical power before the fight. He might not be able to sense magical auras the way we can... could be useful. I'm sure the "Smell" of his aura is... Nauseating... And now we're forced to spend time in his company.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We should ask him where his group is going, because they might just be passing through.

So what do we do if Sas is dead, do we chalk that up as karma for killing our friend or what?

Also if he's dead we should take his stuff.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Sas is dead, we will allow Flax to handle the body as he sees fit, as he allowed us to handle our friend's. We will attempt to be sympathetic, and we will allow ourselves some amount of internal satisfaction.

klonk
Sigtext

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

Sas is rather unlikely to be dead... Yes Flax absolutely decked him with a single punch but barring an exceptionally lucky strike, he's still alive. If he was dead, Flax surely would have noticed it, right?
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah probably... still, we can hope.  :P

klonk
Sigtext

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png

I honestly feel bad for sas we shouldn't spite him for killing our friend he didn't mean to do it. He must've been hungry, tired, looking for food in the dead of winter. If he wakes up we should try to get to know him he might need a friend especially by the way Flax treat him, heck it might  or might not pay back later.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Sas is dead, we will allow Flax to handle the body as he sees fit, as he allowed us to handle our friend's. We will attempt to be sympathetic, and we will allow ourselves some amount of internal satisfaction.
You know Flax is just gonna drop the dead body and leave it without doing anything, I mean he wanted to leave the guy face down and unconscious in the snow so I don't think he cares what happens to Sas.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 10:41:19 am by Quaksna »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Ho-lee cow.  :o
Attempt this "play along" thing. We're not going to question a face like that.

"Oh deer..." sighed Sas.
I see what you did there :D

klonk
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 59