Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 144843 times)

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

. . .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess we can't out run it, but do we think we can get back to the fire and get it to fight those guys if their still alive or we could steal one of their weapons to use to fight that thing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

The remaining limbs of the monster look spindly and thin enough that one good slice should either decapitate or dismember it, rendering it, if not dead (again), then at least severely debilitated and unable to chase us further. Considering we could summon half of a mountain of ice to kill the titan, perhaps we can do something similar and produce a weapon out of ice to attack this thing. Of course it wouldn't be a good idea to get up close and personal to it, thus i suggest trying to pull a spear with a massive, spade-shaped() head, essentially a flying guillotine.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So your saying we make a big icicle the size a of a spear and hope it runs into it, sounds better than my idea so I say we go for it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So your saying we make a big icicle the size a of a spear and hope it runs into it, sounds better than my idea so I say we go for it.

No, i'm saying we create an actual spear with a head wide enough to cut off one of it's remaining limbs out of ice and hurl it at the monster in hopes of decapitating, dismembering or bisecting it.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, i'm saying we create an actual spear with a head wide enough to cut off one of it's remaining limbs out of ice and hurl it at the monster in hopes of decapitating, dismembering or bisecting it.
Sounds good let's do it, but we might want to make more than one just in case.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 12:08:22 pm by Quaksna »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think it's time to pull out that knife we borrowed and start trying to stab this thing.

Also when we get to town I think we need to make buying a weapon a priority.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think it's time to pull out that knife we borrowed and start trying to stab this thing.

Also when we get to town I think we need to make buying a weapon a priority.

Oh right, we've got that knife. In that case, i agree, time to start stabbing and slicing this thing. Aim for the neck!

I also agree about the part about trying to get ourselves a proper weapon. I'm still a proponent of the spear-staff idea.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also agree about the part about trying to get ourselves a proper weapon. I'm still a proponent of the spear-staff idea.
I have nothing against a spear but I think we should carry two a spear for poking and something else for inside buildings and close combat.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well shit, do we think we can out run whoever that is, or should we just stab him to death like we did that thing?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd think it's better we try to run away, and if that doesn't work, try to use some of our magic to defeat whomever that is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd think it's better we try to run away, and if that doesn't work, try to use some of our magic to defeat whomever that is.
Not sure if we can out run it with that injury though, and what about using some magic to try and blind the guy?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure if we can out run it with that injury though, and what about using some magic to try and blind the guy?
or maybe bind the guy? using the same trick as we did in the very first part of ToDW? And then run away?

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 59