Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Special Cats: end  (Read 8700 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Special Cats: end
« on: September 30, 2020, 04:59:17 pm »

-
Spoiler: OP (click to show/hide)

HYPER GRAVEYARD VIOLENCE: SLAVES TO OCTOBER, GOD OF PUMPKIN SPICE
CHAPTER 2: SPECIAL CATS

Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

Three cat mages can sign up! Other cats can sign up and do things as well, but they probably won't be important. Track your own sheets and copy them into your action posts!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:04:03 pm by Egan_BW »
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Special Spookymonth Brawl
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 11:12:30 pm »

Seeing Special in the title made me think this was Special People at first glance. So I will treat it as such.

<Got any ideas for stopping it?>
"Yeah, nothing fancy. Let's split up into two groups. I'll use the trebuchet, hopefully if we destroy the tower it will stop all this dark magic. You should go the other way and build up your fire. They will be forced to surface to catch up to us, we blast them when they do."

Assuming Irene doesn't find flaws in this plan:

Lead half the recruits (Include Lune and the crossbow operators obviously).
Run towards the trebuchet, tsar it, fire at the tower!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 11:20:51 pm »

It's an interesting strategy, cotton, we'll see how it turns out for 'em.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 01:05:52 am »

How about that cat vs mouse setting you occasionally discuss with syv?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 08:18:16 am »

>Be the average department store wagie

>Start playing the same 3 Christmas songs on loop even though it's not December
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 08:56:04 am »

We could fight a hoard of enemies to defend a thing!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 09:30:43 am »

Summon Cthulhu

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 02:53:39 pm »

Alright folks it's coming up on our deadline so if you want to scream your desires into the void you should do so now.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2020, 04:11:59 pm »

[̸͇̚h̴͍̬͗]̶̢͎͂́[̵͕͆'̷̥̏̚]̵̡̹̋[̵̛̥̄n̴̜̓̈́]̵̛̤͜[̵̱̮̋̕g̴̦̽̇]̴̻̠͒̒[̴̞́l̵̤̳͘]̸̱̺̔͗[̸̧͕͂u̶̡̲͂͝]̷̛̰[̸̺͔͝i̴̤̒]̶͖̑̎͜ ̷̖͙̽[̴̝̒͜m̷̝̒]̴̥̑̄ͅ[̶̘͌̅g̷̪̈́]̵͍̠́[̷͙̀͝l̵̞̾̈́]̸̛̥̪̐[̶̨̥̐͆w̸͈͚͑̈́]̷̤̂̅[̴̨͉̇̈'̸̼̦̔̐]̸̟͓̃̓[̴͍͖͂̋ǹ̵͎͎]̷̧̟̓[̷̨̻̌͋ą̴̟̌]̸́̾͜[̷̻̜͐f̸̩̽̔]̴̳̗̎[̶̹̀h̶̠̺͑̊]̵̖̯̽ ̷̧̢̈́
̴̤̃͝[̸̠̏C̸͙̑͗]̷̲̣̆͑[̶̘́͑ţ̷̪̃]̷̭̩́͆[̷̧͘ͅh̶̺̍]̴̼̌[̸̭̭̀u̴͉͊]̷͉͇̇̇[̷̖̇͛l̸̐̃͜]̷͉́̋[̴̢͓̈̉h̷͈͊͘]̸̢̝̋[̷̬̰̽͋u̶̖͆́]̶̫̐ ̵̛̯[̶̪̳̈́̔R̴̹̓]̴̪̄̀[̶̩́'̷͉͝]̵̖̬͆̕[̶̻̉͝l̷̢͖͒]̷̖̜͗͊[̵̗͔̑̅y̴̦̆ͅ]̷̓͜[̴̨̮̒ȇ̷͍͝]̶͓̱̔̔[̵̨̿h̸̳̄]̸̗͋̀ ̸̘̐͝
̷͗̈͜[̴̥͌̌w̶̧̳̅͆]̸͙̳̓[̷̫͗g̴̭̰̽̉]̷̛̥͋[̶̘͔̌a̶̟͈̽͠]̸̧̽[̵̤̽h̶̞̬͒̿]̴̢͚̓̔[̶̳̚̕'̸̭̱̚]̵̲͖̄[̵̭̇̈́n̶̢̙͛]̸̝̾[̷̦̱̅ã̵̹]̴̺̂[̸̲͖̓͌g̴͍̰̔̐]̷̗͍̏[̸̥̮̈́l̵̥̦̆̏]̵̫͊̊ ̷̤͒[̶̟͔̉̓f̴͎̍͊]̴̺̻͑͊[̵̱͐͑ḫ̴͑̆]̶̤̊̂[̸͚̤̅t̷̞̫̎̕]̴̟̪͗̔[̴͎̕a̶̜͛̇]̸̱̣̓͛[̷̦͌̍g̶̤̍]̷̳͘[̸̠̮̕ņ̵̝͑]̷̯̊

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2020, 04:32:05 pm »

Suggestions which I cannot read will not be considered.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Special Spookymonth Brawl: OCTOBER 1, SPECIAL CATS
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2020, 04:58:30 pm »

-

WHERE
How about that cat vs mouse setting you occasionally discuss with syv?

This setting involves intelligent cats and mice, floating islands, and magic. Generations ago, the glorious cattish civilization was disrupted by the formation of the mouse imperium, lead by a ruthless and powerful mouse emperor; a stillborn and deformed god who lead their accursed kind on the path from being prey, to very nearly driving cats extinct through magic, technology, and strategy.

WHAT
We could fight a horde of enemies to defend a thing!

You're members of what is, as far as you know, the last group of cats in existence. Your home is a remote desert floating island, where it seems that the evil mice haven't bothered to search. Of course, this could change at any time.
At the moment, your whole tribe has gathered together for a time both celebrated and reviled: it is the time of the seasonal desert crossing, as you much migrate to the other side of the island where your prey are gathering: flying squirrels which cross between islands when the one they're on drifts higher than the one they're headed towards.

WHO
Seeing Special in the title made me think this was Special People at first glance. So I will treat it as such.

You are, of course, Special Cats. You [2d4] three are what may be the last three true mages left in the world. You are the best cats, granted power by the gods, to do with as you wish. Of course, this makes you in particular the best cat in existence, because the other two mages are fools with an incomprehensible method. It is truly up to you to save your kind and lead cats to glory to rival the gods themselves.

(Obviously people who aren't mages exist, but they're below notice.)

HYPER GRAVEYARD VIOLENCE: SLAVES TO OCTOBER, GOD OF PUMPKIN SPICE
CHAPTER 2: SPECIAL CATS

Okay now go back up to the OP for vital information or whatever.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 05:21:31 pm by Egan_BW »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Special Spookymonth Brawl: OCTOBER 1, SPECIAL CATS
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2020, 05:13:04 pm »

Nobody even screamed at me about tournament arcs, how strange.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2020, 07:39:04 pm »

Name: Slowpaw
Appearance: A black cat with a missing left eye - Probably related to the dent in his head on that side. Might be a bit dense, but he's kinda buff...
Things that make you the best: A really big stick to smack anyone who says otherwise.
Signature Spell: "Hit it with a stick.": Not actually a spell, as Slowpaw isn't actually a Mage. But few can argue with his stick-swinging prowess...
Strikes: 1 (Cannot be reduced below one unless his "disability" is fixed - He knows that was his 8th life right there, so he fights like he's on his last... Because he is.)
Stuff: A really big stick, and some chainmail. He's a fighter, so he doesn't need anything else.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2020, 08:51:16 am »

Slowpaw?  Is this warriors?  I'm good with warriors.  Hello, childhood nostalgia...

Name: Snowfoot
Appearance: Dark brown, with a white line running from the left side of her mouth and down her chest.  Each of her paws is also white.  Somewhat large, but thin and a little lanky.
Things that make you the best: Snowfoot is *always* calm and aloof, wise and reserved.  She does not allow her emotions to control her, and always thinks of things until she reaches the ideal decision.  Once she is certain she knows what to do, she immediately enacts that plan, and directs her foolish inferiors to enact her plans.
Signature Spell: Mind control.
Strikes: 0
Stuff: Detection collar: allows Snowfoot to always be aware of minds that are anywhere near her, to a great degree of precision.  Blink bracelet: A band of metal around her right ankle, which allows her to teleport a short distance, though it literally removes her from reality for a second while she makes the transfer.  Faux fang: A magical replacement fang that she stole from an artifact collector.  Does... something, when she bites a sapient being.  She has no idea what, though.  It's probably harmful.

Also, are we anthropomorphic or not?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2020, 09:14:52 am »

You're basically bipedal cats, and cat sized. You're capable of walking on all fours or just your back two legs, and can manipulate objects kinda decently well with your "hands". Mice are much the same deal but more dexterous.

Otherwise assume you're the same as cats in all ways, including diet and lifespan.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8