Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36

Author Topic: Revolution III - Assassination Games - Rebel Victory!  (Read 33931 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Revolution III - Assassination Games - Mission D - Webadict's Pick
« Reply #390 on: April 14, 2021, 05:05:06 pm »

We can confirm the power blocs laid out, then - two pairs of two. Tric and I, (I don't agree with, but fuck it, it's public opinion it seems), and Web and Toony. This next requires two spies on it, So let's just not let either power bloc on this mission, at all. That leaves.. one spy left, either way - too little to fail.
That would leave a guaranteed spy in the 5 player team left over.

That's okay for this Mission D, but Mission E only requires one sabotage for spies to win.

We will also be able to deduce that there isn't two or more spies on Mission D when it passes.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 14, 2021, 05:06:19 pm »

I feel like if your good at poker, You would be good at this. The sheer amount of mind games and bullshitting going on right now is absolutely mind blowing.   :)
Have any opinions?

Do you choose to claim Bodyguard or not?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 14, 2021, 05:06:37 pm »

By that point we would have already lost. Also, stop trying to find the bodyguard, that's something spies are most interested in knowing. Which you guys are.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 14, 2021, 05:23:26 pm »

Oh, right I get it now.  It's like before, when everybody claimed Commander.  Now we all claim to be the Bodyguard.

Let's just get this out of the way then, I'm the Bodyguard.

Feel free to resume your discussion.  :P

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 14, 2021, 05:31:41 pm »

I'm the Bodyguard.
Cool. Am I in fact the Commander?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 14, 2021, 05:33:32 pm »

sighs. Jack is town, that was such a luckyowl thing to do.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 14, 2021, 05:38:15 pm »

For those not keeping tracking at home:

Toony - Commander
Web - Commander and Bodyguard
Jack - Bodyguard
Jim - Rebel
FoU - Rebel
Knightwing - Rebel
Vector - Spy
Bluarian - Spy
Tric - Spy

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 14, 2021, 05:39:44 pm »

Tric also just admitted Jack is a Rebel, which means either Vector or BK are the third Spy, or the Spies have already won by their logic.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 14, 2021, 05:42:18 pm »

I feel so bad for Vector and Blue, imagine if their third spy was me or you Web?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 14, 2021, 05:44:55 pm »

You do know I actually claimed commander right? Don't go.. Ah who am I kidding, your entire game plan is shifting the facts around.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 14, 2021, 05:55:34 pm »

Tric also just admitted Jack is a Rebel, which means either Vector or BK are the third Spy, or the Spies have already won by their logic.

You know what? I finally get it.

Ballsy play - I'll give you applause for this ballsy play. Toony picked three random people, then marked them as spies. Because you, the legit!Commander, totally can. Then you play as the Commander with these three fake picks, always ensuring one of you are in there to taint their image.

But you can't be a spy! You're the Commander!

Oh, how joyous, Webadict at it again with his ballsy play, outing himself with Toony as the Townlead!

Fuck off. If you're really the commander/bodyguard, you'd be laying out evidence before putting the facts out - anything else is suicide. Something to prove to Town your claims, or you're nothing but full of shit.

Oh look at what I've done - lay out my claims? With real evidence behind my beliefs and suspicions?

Oh, I must by the Spy then. The only towntell around here is bullshitting and screaming claims like we're at the witch-trails.

Toony - Commander
Jack - Bodyguard
Jim - Rebel
FoU - Rebel
Knightwing - Rebel
Vector - Spy
Bluarian - Spy
Tric - Spy

We're not a standard Mafia format - Resistance forms power-blocs. It's simple reasoning; you trust people you know are reliable, and it tends to be vise-versa - or you form a power-bloc against a group because you suspect them of spies. It's what gives the game a chance for the spies to blend in. If everyone was solo versus the spies, they'd win every time - but you can't trust everyone.

So, readlists to me don't work in this format - you're just painting what people want to see, (which is most Mafia readlists anyhow, but at least then we have facts and buildup)

Lay facts. Prove things; here's a fun little example for you!

You know who voted against the first Mission B pick? Web, Toony, and FoU! It had NONE of them on it, and they all refused it.

Here's the link to the post!

The only time they haven't voted together is the first mission - but I think they were getting their footing then.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 14, 2021, 05:59:41 pm »

I'm the Bodyguard.

Of course.  You claimed it first.  I'd normally follow you, but I already voted.

Ninja'd by Blue, whatever.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 14, 2021, 06:00:06 pm »

You know what? I finally get it.

Ballsy play - I'll give you applause for this ballsy play. Toony picked three random people, then marked them as spies. Because you, the legit!Commander, totally can. Then you play as the Commander with these three fake picks, always ensuring one of you are in there to taint their image.

But you can't be a spy! You're the Commander!

Oh, how joyous, Webadict at it again with his ballsy play, outing himself with Toony as the Townlead!

Fuck off. If you're really the commander/bodyguard, you'd be laying out evidence before putting the facts out - anything else is suicide. Something to prove to Town your claims, or you're nothing but full of shit.

Oh look at what I've done - lay out my claims? With real evidence behind my beliefs and suspicions?

Oh, I must by the Spy then. The only towntell around here is bullshitting and screaming claims like we're at the witch-trails.

Toony - Commander
Jack - Bodyguard
Jim - Rebel
FoU - Rebel
Knightwing - Rebel
Vector - Spy
Bluarian - Spy
Tric - Spy

We're not a standard Mafia format - Resistance forms power-blocs. It's simple reasoning; you trust people you know are reliable, and it tends to be vise-versa - or you form a power-bloc against a group because you suspect them of spies. It's what gives the game a chance for the spies to blend in. If everyone was solo versus the spies, they'd win every time - but you can't trust everyone.

So, readlists to me don't work in this format - you're just painting what people want to see, (which is most Mafia readlists anyhow, but at least then we have facts and buildup)

Lay facts. Prove things; here's a fun little example for you!

You know who voted against the first Mission B pick? Web, Toony, and FoU! It had NONE of them on it, and they all refused it.

Here's the link to the post!

The only time they haven't voted together is the first mission - but I think they were getting their footing then.

My point still stands on this post - but I think I'll try to hold off on the aggressiveness - this play from the scumteam is just infuriating.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 14, 2021, 06:00:45 pm »

That's not a readlist Blue.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2021, 06:02:28 pm »

I'm the Bodyguard.
Of course.  You claimed it first.  I'd normally follow you, but I already voted.
Ninja'd by Blue, whatever.
Excellent. Welcome to the rebel crew.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36