Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DFhack Scripts, interactions and syndromes that heal motor nerve damage.  (Read 740 times)

Korgoth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hello my fellow dwarves! :D
 I have a request to make, I would like to know if there is a script for DFhack that enable the healing of nerve damage of a unit, and only the nerve damage.
You see... I truly get my enjoyment from dwarf fortress by playing adventurer mod, hence I like to Roleplay and have long seasons playing the same characters, and sometimes my adventurer gets his tendons cut by some foul beast or some lucky wild dog and loses his ability to grasp, or to even stand on his on.
For roleplay purposes, sometimes I like to use the DFhack Script "full-heal" to heal the character that got his tendons cut, but this script heals the entirety of the unity, hence also making my adventurer pristine clean! Without my battle hardened scars, some teeth or nose that got lost in some battle and I dont want that! I just don't want my adventurer losing his motor nerve autonomy, but I want to keep the scars and whatever else that got cut of from my adventurer on the course of his life.
So, I would like to know if there is someone with knowledge on the subject, and I would also appreciate any syndrome or interactions made by the community addressing the topic discussed by this thread, like reactions in adventurer mode for making healing potion, interactions making possible to heal the adventurer and etc.
Thanks in advance for considering my request.
Strike the earth!!!

Korgoth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I posted this in the wrong session of the forum, sorry guys.... I don't know how to delete the thread  :-[