Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [40d17] Long standing rocket wagon/slowboat wagon bug [POSSIBLE CAUSE FOUND]  (Read 4505 times)

Malicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gah. I could have -sworn- that there was a slow wagon, but now I can't reproduce it.  I guess I'll change the raws back to how they were and try to remember to change them again if it appears.

Edit: Now the humans brought a rocket wagon.  I saved, made a copy, modified the raws so that both humans and dwarves have [SPEED:900]...  and the wagon was still a rocket wagon when I opened DF back up and loaded the copy.  So...  inconclusive.

...and then I tried copying the autosave for that summer, removing the   [SPEED:900] from the raws, and seeing if the humans showed up with a rocket wagon again.  They did not, which leaves me no way to test this.  I guess I'll put the tag back in the raws anyway.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:24:18 am by Malicus »

vogonpoet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grr I hate this bug :(.

Wish I had checked this thread before my normally-paced mountainhome friends left my trade depot.

I think all my traders, including the slowboat (no rocket wagon for me) are still on the map (there was a bit of a traffic jam with everyone getting stuck behind the slowboat as it turned around away from my fort entrance), so I shall edit my raws and report back if its successful.
Everything I know about reality, I learned from Dwarf Fortress.
Pages: 1 [2]