Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2891 2892 [2893] 2894 2895 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3383734 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43380 on: September 18, 2014, 05:34:04 pm »

I LOVED that story. Never got all the way through, but it was awesome.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43381 on: September 18, 2014, 05:36:07 pm »

Try reading it through fully. It's easier to readall compiled on 1d4chan without any comments in-between. It really does not disappoint.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43382 on: September 18, 2014, 05:40:25 pm »

The SilverClawShift campaigns were what got me into D&D.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43383 on: September 18, 2014, 06:12:45 pm »

I've been in a D&D session twice now, both with terrible GMs.  Of course I live in Podunk-ville, Texas, so it's sort of hard to find anyone with similar interests.  One of these days, though.

Also, I reeeeaaally want to go to the 1d4chan link but I'm currently at work and I think they might frown on that a bit, what with the Promotions! pages and all.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43384 on: September 18, 2014, 06:33:18 pm »

I made a thread for my silly idea. The link is in my sig.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #43385 on: September 18, 2014, 06:35:10 pm »

None of my friends can be convinced that it'd be fun enough to sit down and learn the rules. And this was Microlite20, which is about the simplest RPG rulebook I've ever seen (can't beat 6 tiny pages for the entire core game).

I was once part of a Dark Heresy game via Skype and Maptools, but sessions were rather late at night so it quickly became untenable.

There was a rather silly session where I critically failed on defusing a bomb so that it melted my hand with an anti-tamper device, and I proceeded to beat on the bomb with my molten stump while screaming my head off.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #43386 on: September 18, 2014, 06:42:04 pm »

I always wanted to do something absolutely ridiculous, but none of the games I've ever played in have lasted/existed long enough for me to do anything cool, bar shoryuken'ing a zombie one time.

Hell, the only character I've ever gotten past Level 1 who didn't start there was the most stereotypical character I've ever made.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43387 on: September 18, 2014, 07:16:41 pm »

It's the eternal paradox. 90% of face-to-face games are played with unlikable assholes, 90% of IRC games devolve into a slurry of OOC or die because there's no date and time that works for everyone, 90% of PbP games take forever to go places. :V

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43388 on: September 18, 2014, 07:29:47 pm »

What we really need to do, then, is abolish sleep forever and get everyone to quit their jobs so they can play PbP D&D 24/7.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43389 on: September 18, 2014, 07:41:23 pm »

Naaah. Self-cloning and mind-networking. That way you can sleep, work, and play PbP D&D at the same time. On different sides of the planet. While participating in a county wide orgy, running for president, and exploring the stars. And whatever else it is you want to do -- there'll be plenty of you to go around!

Throw in some digitalized selves into the mix as well, of course. Nothing says a happy day like being your own personal AI assistant and Shodan.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #43390 on: September 18, 2014, 07:50:27 pm »

It's the eternal paradox. 90% of face-to-face games are played with unlikable assholes, 90% of IRC games devolve into a slurry of OOC or die because there's no date and time that works for everyone, 90% of PbP games take forever to go places. :V
I'd laugh if it wasn't true.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #43391 on: September 18, 2014, 11:59:49 pm »

I love using Gimp to draw but sometimes. . .
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Image posted before this one.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:35:40 am by BadLemonsXI »
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43392 on: September 19, 2014, 12:01:25 am »

FUCK THIS.
I'M GONE
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #43393 on: September 19, 2014, 12:04:14 am »

FUCK THIS.
I'M GONE
Eh? I haven't been reading did I miss something?
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43394 on: September 19, 2014, 12:10:59 am »

FUCK THIS.
I'M GONE

What's going on? Are you okay? Are you leaving the forums?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 2891 2892 [2893] 2894 2895 ... 3345