Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32

Author Topic: Boss Rush RtD - MSPA Intermission. (T27/Psyche)  (Read 67059 times)

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Rush RtD. Turn 12 - Masochism for experts
« Reply #210 on: October 01, 2009, 05:49:33 pm »

METAPOD! I CHOOSE YOU!, then attempt to twitch across the ground to a medic.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 01, 2009, 06:48:24 pm »

TIME FOR SWORDCHUCKS!

Just kidding. I run up and try and kick the mouse. Seriously, its like a foot tall, I could probably punt it. That, and metal swords against electric pokemon just is asking for trouble.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 01, 2009, 07:25:16 pm »

TIME FOR SWORDCHUCKS!

Just kidding. I run up and try and kick the mouse. Seriously, its like a foot tall, I could probably punt it. That, and metal swords against electric pokemon just is asking for trouble.
Using swordchucks is asking for trouble! How can you hope to wield them if you think before you act!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 01, 2009, 11:31:54 pm »

I made the hilts actually wieldable. When swordchucks come out, all logic is stopping, but that desperate desperate day is not this one.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 02, 2009, 02:20:02 am »

...That keyboard is pretty awesome. Type >faraday cage.
And step away from that Pikachu.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Rush RtD. Turn 13 - Excessive applied force
« Reply #215 on: October 02, 2009, 08:30:24 am »

zchris, I'd guess you could get away with whipping, spike or petal related attacks. Vine whip, for example.

Withered means your roots are now dead, pretty much. (Don't worry, you can regenerate.)

zchris13 - I would like to wiggle my way out of the ground now, with Eagles help.
Eagle - Help zchris unroot(without tk). Crush pikachu with TK.

(3) (1) zchris prepares for wiggling himself out of the earth, as Eagle runs towards him and... stumbles on a rock, hitting zchris square center. (6) The force of the impact gets him out of the earth, but also knocks him out and gives Eagle a serious headache.

tehstefan - Just kidding. I run up and try and kick the mouse. Seriously, its like a foot tall, I could probably punt it.

(5) You run for the electric mouse and (1) miss it by a mile with your jump-kick. Goddamn little agile buggers... and now your leg hurts, too.

Jack_Bread - METAPOD! I CHOOSE YOU!, then attempt to twitch across the ground to a medic.

(5) You throw the Metapod at the Pikachu. (4) Metapod used Tackle! Pikachu takes some damage. You then carefully and slowly walk towards your estimated location of the medic.

Dies-Horribly - ...That keyboard is pretty awesome. Type >faraday cage.
And step away from that Pikachu.

You type 'faraday cage'. (6) A building comes down from the skies. Roll to dodge! (2) (5) (6) Pikachu is crushed by the giant slab of rock hitting its back. Metapod somehow manages to dodge and return to its master. tehstefan, guided by the Great Fighter in the skies, eviscerates any and all rock particles falling in his general victinity. He's now covered in a five cm thick layer of dust, but otherwise unharmed.
The building appears to be a café. The label reads 'Faraday Café'. It appears to be empty, and to have a large vertical hole.

Medic (NPC) - Treat self.

(6) The medic pulls the arrow out of herself and shoots it back to where it came from. (5) It nails Eagle's leg. She then proceeds to patch herself up with a bandaid and treat the injured Jack_Bread. (6) He's healed completely but I doubt he'll have any ancestors, the bandaid seems to be a little too tight for that, or for taking it off, for the matter. Jack also appears to have a tattoo on his right leg now. He's afraid to look.
Finally, she proceeds to go to the group, and announces: "I'm the medic the mayor sent. Don't mess with me, you see what that will yield."

Pikachu (NPC) - AIM FOR THE HORN. THUNDERBOLT, GO!

That's going to be a little difficult if you're a microscopically thin layer of stuff under a café.

Statuses

Zchris13

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jack_Bread

tehstefan

Eagle

Dies-Horribly

Pissed feral Pikachu

Medic

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 02:52:52 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Rush RtD. Turn 13 - Excessive Applied Force
« Reply #216 on: October 02, 2009, 09:53:26 am »

Best part about the rock falling, I got absolutely no experience from it. In any case

thank the great fighter in the sky, then try and order something at the cafe, see what they have. All that impossibly awesome rock slicing gets a guy hungry!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 02, 2009, 11:49:45 am »

You'll need one more awesome feat and you'll get your goddamn 'Able To Use Sword-Chucks Without Actually Hurting Yourself Too Badly' skill.

Besides, you were possessed.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 02, 2009, 03:39:08 pm »

Its okay, I was just joking. In any case, I just took it as I forgot that I got the bonus. Something like that.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 02, 2009, 03:58:51 pm »

Apologize to medic. Ask her to pull the arrow out of my leg and patch me up also. Avoid setting her on fire.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 02, 2009, 04:43:58 pm »

Cry... just cry...

And name my Metapod "Glue"

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 02, 2009, 04:53:06 pm »

...I LOVE my keyboard. About as much as Jack and his knives.

Join Stefan for a drink. Invite medic. Ask if she can cure damnation.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 02, 2009, 05:28:06 pm »

You screwed up my status big time.  It should be:
Statuses

Zchris13

Where did I get duct tape?

Wake up.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 03, 2009, 02:52:07 am »

I have no freaking idea. Thanks for the fix anyway, statuses are the worst part of an RtD.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 03, 2009, 06:01:40 am »

zchris - FLYING BACKFLIP KICK ATTACK, GO.

By this I mean do some sort of flippy jump spin kick attack thing off of the wall at the ENARH.

(2) I'm pretty sure that this move is not supposed to involve you falling on your nose.

<snip>

Statuses

Zchris

Status: Perfectly fine. Regenerative buff (+1). Hand entangled.
Skills: Adventurer Work Ethic
Equipment: Nope.
Inventory: Roll of duct tape

Falling on your nose results in obtaining duct tape.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32