Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:17:55 pm 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by MonkeyMarkMario
Improving and Growing Farm 1.
Spoiler: House Durin (click to show/hide)

on: Today at 06:41:48 pm 
Started by RoseHeart - Last post by Megam0nkey
Man this game is fun

on: Today at 06:39:47 pm 
Started by Bralbaard - Last post by kesperan
Balancehammer is still inhabited more or less.

The general is there, and she is a werecat. There's also a goblin prisoner - I wasn't interested in freeing him!

Glad the turn is going well. I think I am next on the list, though it looks like Tonnot98 should be on there too.

on: Today at 06:04:59 pm 
Started by AnotherL2 - Last post by Eric Blank
In the literal sense no, but the players complain if goblin invasions dont happen. Armok is you.

on: Today at 05:44:29 pm 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by Nirur Torir
I know you did it to avoid getting a specific reputation, but I would love to sell you 10 food for 8^ next turn. 20% below what the NPC market charges. You are without a doubt my favorite customer!

Disclaimer: The Emperor is my favorite overlord. if anything I'm the client there.
The problem is that I can optimize my growth by buying all of your extra food at 0.8^, almost every turn until your planet fills up. And I think there will be a few turns where I need even more than that, before my own farmlands grow enough to pick up the slack.

That's does funny things to the sector's food economy.

on: Today at 05:07:10 pm 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by m1895
I'll buy your Food and Alloys Fox, are you willing to part with all 10 Food and 4 Alloys for ^12?

I'd be interested in buying your Alloys Nirur, and also possibly your Food. Would you sell the lot for ^17?
30 alloy for ^30.
Spoiler: House Nagant (click to show/hide)

on: Today at 04:57:49 pm 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by a1s
I know you did it to avoid getting a specific reputation, but I would love to sell you 10 food for 8^ next turn. 20% below what the NPC market charges. You are without a doubt my favorite customer!

Disclaimer: The Emperor is my favorite overlord. if anything I'm the client there.

on: Today at 04:52:52 pm 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by Nirur Torir
I'd be interested in buying your Alloys Nirur, and also possibly your Food. Would you sell the lot for ^17?
No, I mostly meant the money, unless I'm given an especially good deal. I just bought that food from the NPC market (to avoid being "that guy who keeps buying all the food") it's mostly as a bank if I need to conscript a garrison.

on: Today at 04:41:39 pm 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by Kashyyk
I'll buy your Food and Alloys Fox, are you willing to part with all 10 Food and 4 Alloys for ^12?

Actactact: I also present my poem:

on: Today at 04:32:50 pm 
Started by Magmacube_tr - Last post by Starver
Not quite the pre-2005 era.

That was when the revaluing basically invloved removing six zeros from everything. I remember "Who Wants To Be A (Turkish) Millionaire" competitions where the prize was a (very affordable!) million contemporaneous Turkish Lira. Possibly, even more than tourism (you probably would be advised to arrive with travellers'-cheques or well-supported plastic that'd charge you the conversion rate as of the moment of any purchase or cash-withdrawl), one of the few positive currency trades at the time.

Compare prior with post.

But of course that's not to minimise the current curve of the graph, as per any of your favourite currency converter graphs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10