Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Mafia Heist: End of the line. Town Win  (Read 7405 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Heist: End of the line. Town Win
« Reply #285 on: February 22, 2024, 11:46:03 pm »

Oh, by the way, if you were wondering...I just straight-up forgot Crymea had claimed a double vote! I forget things. After I self-voted I figured you'd all go into the next day on equal footing.
Omg.. and I was thinking it was a brilliant move done on purpose, because an early hammer was exactly what town needed to defeat Crystals double vote.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 22, 2024, 11:49:19 pm »

Oh, by the way, if you were wondering...I just straight-up forgot Crymea had claimed a double vote! I forget things. After I self-voted I figured you'd all go into the next day on equal footing.
Omg.. and I was thinking it was a brilliant move done on purpose, because an early hammer was exactly what town needed to defeat Crystals double vote.
You'd be amazed how randomly lucky I get!

Well, you've seen it enough times that it might not be surprising anymore.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Heist: End of the line. (3/7)
« Reply #287 on: February 22, 2024, 11:55:25 pm »

Also, Quarque's collected and sensible town game in the last BYOR did him no favours this time - it sets a pretty high standard of play to imitate as scum.
The irony is, I was honestly just trying to find the thief asap and there was nothing fake about my case on CM D1. Only 24h to figure stuff out and due to timezones I had no time at all for deeper inquiry.
I also genuinely did believe that an instant miller claim isn't Imps style of scumplay, or wasn't before I said this at least.
But yeah trying too hard to play like town got me nailed, lol.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 23, 2024, 12:55:20 am »

I also genuinely did believe that an instant miller claim isn't Imps style of scumplay, or wasn't before I said this at least.

To be fair, this is my first time as a miller, and I haven't that I can remember been scum in a game that even might have had millers or inspections.

But... y'all can read play even without meta, right?  right?

Surely, none of you are going to take the word of scum and kill townies because of it, you'd judge the other player knowing you don't know if the scum lied?

Extra fun game to attempt being laconic in, yay.  With some town outright lying about what they did to make me look even more sus.

If Imp is scum and attempted to assassinate NJW, who was the protector?  Alternatively, Max, was the action you performed a block?
In a manner of speaking. I prevented Imp from using kills last night. That's why I think it was either Imp or a no-kill.

Weirdest freaking game, I swears, and I can't even 'blame' Tric for most of the weirdness!  (besides, the weirdness from Tric is art and awesome)
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Heist: A short and simple mafia game. (6/7)
« Reply #289 on: February 23, 2024, 01:10:45 am »

Surely, none of you are going to take the word of scum and kill townies because of it, you'd judge the other player knowing you don't know if the scum lied?
Max has not been on since D1 ended, roundabouts.  Is super sus.  Behaved perfectly consistently if Qua and Max are not teamed but are both anti-town, and Max and Qua need to find each other.  Qua said "I'm your bud" and Max said....
Sure looks like some players wanted to lynch town players because of believing what outed scum said!

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Heist: A short and simple mafia game. (6/7)
« Reply #290 on: February 23, 2024, 01:16:34 am »

Sure looks like some players wanted to lynch town players because of believing what outed scum said!

Nah, it's your response that got me so concerned there.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]