Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:53:23 am 
Started by Kamamura - Last post by Nordlicht
 A calm gravity seemed to surround Nordlicht’s entire person, and no one would dream that he could become the agent of any mystification, however harmless.

Hence, the applause that greeted him at the Bay12 forums continued until he, with a friendly gesture, claimed silence on his own behalf. His mouse moved towards the post button that had been prepared for him on his presentation of advanced poetry, and then, typing calm and motionless, he, with a determined glance, pressed his right forefinger down, after finishing the single word—

“Dwarf!”

on: Today at 11:36:27 am 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by Nirur Torir
Looking to buy 42 food for 37^.
I noticed you have a planet you're not using, how about I buy it from you? 42 food. Maybe a few karats too. What do you say?
I changed my mind, I probably will use the planet soon. Can I buy that food for money instead?

on: Today at 11:35:53 am 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by Kashyyk
We're still looking to buy vast quantities of Alloys! One karat per unit, or make me an offer.

I'm also looking to buy up to 20 Food, if there's any left kicking around?

Spoiler: House Sinister (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fealty Contract (click to show/hide)

on: Today at 11:15:27 am 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by Criptfeind
Is it an either or situation? Would you be interested in selling the 16 alloys for ^16? And/Or the 26 food for ^19?
This could be a both situation, as long as funds are there.

Cool

Quote from: Contract
House Vix shall send 16 alloys and 26 food to the Forge, in return the Forge shall pay ^35 to House Vix
Criptfeind, First Mechanator of the Forge

on: Today at 11:15:05 am 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by evictedSaint
I believe the only one who has not posted yet is Iris?

Anyways, turn will be tonight (~8 hours from the time of this post)

on: Today at 11:13:05 am 
Started by aradar - Last post by aradar
Like the title says I don't know where you would put this option maybe in standing orders or something but the option to restart all suspended tasks would be really really awesome because you know when I designate a multi hundred maybe even close to 1,000 room designation of floors or walls and about 80% of them get suspended you know it'd be nice to have an option it would just unsuspend all of them instead of me having to manual click every single damn one 😍👍🔥

on: Today at 10:45:08 am 
Started by Haspen - Last post by Haspen
Quote from: Battle of Alcaire between Isle of Balfiera and Orsinium
Isle of Balfiera: +0 (Favored Terrain, Sea Attack) / Orsinium: +2 (Ebony Bonus, Knights)
8 vs 1+2
Orsinium Army destroyed and Isle of Balfiera liberates Alcaire!

BATTLE RESULTS:
Isle of Balfiera: +2 War Score
Orsinium: -3 (1 Army Lost, Land Area with 2x Timber no longer occupied)

The Breton pirates make a landfall at Alcaire and defeat the orcs occupying the local forts!

Shielding is cast on Isle of Balfiera!

TURN 15

Kashyyk's Phase!

Quote from: Income and Upkeep
Total Income: +94 Gold
Army and Navy Upkeep: -40 Gold
Gold Thus Earned: +54 Gold

There's now more Orcs in Ephesus than Redguards after a successful relocation campaign!

DEFEATED:
Wrothgarian West ruled by Queen Aywen Ayes (a1s), annexed by Ilessan Hills ruled by King Ventrun of the Mist (Criptfeind) on Turn 13.

on: Today at 10:25:15 am 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by TheFantasticMsFox
Is it an either or situation? Would you be interested in selling the 16 alloys for ^16? And/Or the 26 food for ^19?
This could be a both situation, as long as funds are there.

on: Today at 09:51:27 am 
Started by Defensive kobra - Last post by aradar
There's quite a number of threads about retiring/unretiring shenanigans, which are probably still relevant with 0.50->

The Planning For Retirement thread has a quite comprehensive list of what you should consider when retiring/unretiring.

Unretire mechanics and bugs has discussions and rants about bugs, but also mentions that some "bugs" are intentional.

Then there's the DF Wiki page on reclaiming fortresses, which lists much of the same stuff.

I don't know 100%, what's different but I play on the steam version and I can tell you after reading all these links that the retiring mechanic in the steam version is a wee bit different.

on: Today at 09:45:01 am 
Started by AntiAntiMatter - Last post by Frumple
That's just a pokemon, though? Anoriths are more doofy than freaky :V

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10