Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1219615 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1350 on: July 09, 2011, 12:17:52 pm »

Viegar tank, AP Pantheon, Jungle Ashe, AD carry Soraka,  Teemo Offtank, final destination
Shoes...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: July 09, 2011, 12:46:11 pm »

Or like someone suggested: Galio, Nunu, Kennen, Karthus and Fiddle :D

That would work all of once, really. After they facechecked and got aced* in under 3 seconds, they would be wise to your plans.

Hell, if they're smart they'll be wise from the start.

*Reaaaallly unlikely to happen, barring extreme luck on your part.

The thing is, you either combo your disables and stuns perfectly or you all die, and you really need a lot of stuns and disables not die.Besides, they have to push sooner or later, and if they are too afraid to engage then the game will either go badly for them or it will take them a really long time to win it.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 09, 2011, 01:59:06 pm »

Is post-buff Yorick a viable pick now if you want to be serious? I've heard good things here but bad things on the forums, how does he really play?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 09, 2011, 02:51:54 pm »

Is post-buff Yorick a viable pick now if you want to be serious? I've heard good things here but bad things on the forums, how does he really play?

Edit edit: Oh my god... Yorick is incredible now...

Actually, if you look at how he's been changed, Yorick seems more like a late game carry than a tanky dps now. I mean, he basically gets 20% damage reduction, 20% damage bonus (includes crits), super steroids with Q, 30% lifesteal with E, a nice nuke + slow with W, and Shaco's clone thingy as an ultimate. Everything scales with bonus AD.... including the initial heal from E.  ???

Not to mention that when Yorick has all his ghouls up and his ulti, he will essentially, for all intents and purposes, do an extra 205%+ damage onto whichever poor fellow he's attacking. With Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, and Blue Buff, Yorick can solo Baron.

Also, did you know his W can be used to blow up Teemo's shrooms and stop skillshots?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: July 09, 2011, 02:59:34 pm »

I have a weird mix of feelings about my latest game.

On one hand, there's nothing more horrible than the feeling of knowing you're this close to winning, in a team that still sticks to their lanes 30 minutes into the game and bluepills at 70% health with a full kit.  It's almost like drowning, or dealing with a computer that doesn't work for no apparent reason.  We still won though.

On the other hand, holy shit.  I was playing Veigar and ended the game with over 700 AP.  Enemy carries bled when I swore at them.
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: July 09, 2011, 03:15:41 pm »

Just tried yorick. He's alot more effective now, and he's pretty strong. He doesn't do much early game but he has alot of sustainability, and by midgame he can start doing some nice damage if he has trinforce. Since I had no idea how to build him I just went with my average tanky DPS build with more health thrown in.
Doran's Blade, mercs, trinforce, warmogs, atma's, and then I finished with spirit visage but the game ended right after tha tso I couldn't check its effectiveness on yorick. Flat armor seals, flat mr glyphs, armor pen marks and quints. I bursted a cocky nidalee from 1900 to zero in a bit more then 5 seconds.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: July 09, 2011, 04:21:10 pm »

I have to say, the League of Legends forum is 70% "My team sucks, I'm the only one that knows what to do."

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: July 09, 2011, 04:26:45 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lol, build works it seems. He's not OP by any means, but he has alot of utility, and is a strong laner, but lacks ganking power. Had to complement that with webadict's masterful blitz and rebecca black's akali.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 04:28:21 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 09, 2011, 04:37:40 pm »

I have to say, the League of Legends forum is 70% "My team sucks, I'm the only one that knows what to do."
I prefer listening to the nice stories, personally. Or the comeback ones.

Lol, build works it seems. He's not OP by any means, but he has alot of utility, and is a strong laner, but lacks ganking power. Had to complement that with webadict's masterful blitz and rebecca black's akali.
:D That was a nice game of mine. Not a usual one, but Yorick is a nice combinations for a sidelane, as his revive basically allows you to suicide fight the remaining people. You have to use those 10 seconds to wipe out SOMEONE. And even if you don't die, his ghoul-copy is doing plenty of damage by itself.

Plus, he NEVER LEAVES! He's able to sit in that lane forever. It's a little ridiculous.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: July 09, 2011, 04:47:26 pm »

Yep, he's up to par with lanewick and lanedyr in that aspect, altough he relies alot more on mana do it.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: July 09, 2011, 07:20:46 pm »

Would you guys be up for a community 1v1 tourney after the next patch? Or even 2v2 if we have that many people.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 09, 2011, 07:23:22 pm »

I'd join.  Why 1v1 though?
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: July 09, 2011, 07:40:04 pm »

Maybe if we make it no runes and masteries. :P

My US smurf is so freaking weak.

Tyg13

• Bay Watcher
  • And then I was bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: July 09, 2011, 07:48:03 pm »

Are there any decent Tryndamere guides? I'm able to win sporadically with him, but to be honest it's only when the opposing team is missing a player or is comprised heavily of newbs. I think I'm a bit too gung-ho with the Spinning Slash and Undying Rage. Trynda doesn't have any stuns, but I'll often dive right into the middle of the fray with Spinning Slash, get destroyed, and then pop Undying Rage as a kind of panic button and then spam my Bloodlust to heal back up. Invariably, I die, except for when the target's really squishy or they panic and run. So maybe I need some new tactics.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 1067