Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I wanna start a T-Shirt store, but there's problems  (Read 517 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
I wanna start a T-Shirt store, but there's problems
« on: May 12, 2011, 07:59:57 pm »

I'd like to make an online store that sells T-Shirts! Unfortunately, although I have clever T-Shirt designs, they're everything from Hittite cuneiform to the Riemman Hypothesis in mathematical notation, and the problem is that Zazzle or Cafepress just aren't up to the task of anything that esoteric. Either I need to be able to make these as images, which I would if it weren't for the fact that Paint's a bitch, or I need a better online store provider that will do this sort of thing. Anybody have suggestions?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna start a T-Shirt store, but there's problems
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 11:04:35 pm »

Images. They're really not that difficult, I don't think.
Click your start button, then Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Character map.
You'll be able to type any letter your computer has into paint then.

Of course, while you're at it, I'd suggest getting The G.I.M.P. or Paint.NET. Either one will suffice for pretty much any image manipulation tasks you could want to do, though both have their strengths and weaknesses.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."