Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Arena  (Read 4171 times)

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Arena
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2023, 11:34:23 am »

Nanonai, who had largely stayed silent out of uncertainty about what to make of this place, finally speaks up. "I did not kill God." she clarifies.

She floats a bit closer to Alina, eyeing the older girl with curiosity. "It's nice to meet you Alina, you can call me Mirui." she smiles.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2023, 01:47:08 pm »

Alina beats a rapid retreat to the edge of the cage when the ghost floats in her direction. "Hi." Her eyes dart to Solemn. "What is she?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2023, 03:33:17 pm »

Nanonai is already at the back of the cage when Alina arrives. "Are you okay?" she asks, tilting her head with a concerned expression on her face.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2023, 04:00:16 pm »

"I can't honestly tell you what she is, but I do know she's a friend to me. Perhaps a bit strange, but I think you've likely seen strange people here of all places." Solemn says, eyeing the two with a small bit of concern. She knew neither would hurt the other significantly unless all hell broke loose, but Alina might end up getting scared. Nanonai... Would be fine, probably. Hopefully.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2023, 11:43:08 am »

Alina is backing away and raising her sword when Solemn speaks. "Okay. . ." She slowly lowers her weapons again, still clearly a bit unsettled by the ghost(??) in her cell. "I don't know if the arena master will allow it but if you can make a good show of it he probably won't try to throw you out." She walks toward the back of the cell, and raises what appear to be rusted collars and manacles - not unlike the ones on her arms and neck - and looks at the party expectantly.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2023, 01:18:47 pm »

Nanonai looks down at her decidedly modern outfit, comparing it against Alina's clothes and the chains. Then she shrugs and walks over to put on a collar that's definitely too big for her.
Defile Circles Discord

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2023, 01:53:05 pm »

Tethra sighed and likewise walked over to the collars and manacles, starting to look for a set that could possibly fit him. "You'd think I'd already be dressed for the occasion given the chains..."

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2023, 07:13:17 pm »

"Yours will work as a bonus once you've got the proper look, Tethra. Come on now, let's make this happen before anyone else notices or calls us out."

Solemn is quick to find her own pair of manacles as well as a not too sharply rusted collar to wear. She even takes the extra time to dinge up her clothes; First starting by dirtying the many metal adornments her coat had, and then she even goes as far as to superficially tear them in places to make them look far more worn than they were. It shouldn't affect the defense much, but by the time she's done she looks much more down on her luck. "There. That should at least pass muster."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2023, 09:06:42 pm »

Tethra stared at Solemn in response to her fashion advice. And then as he watched her a look of understanding flashed across his face before he immediately tore off his shirt from under the chains and followed suit in shabbying up his clothes. Gods he hoped he could get his hands on a fitting helmet. Or maybe just a mask...

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2023, 08:37:18 am »

Nanonai watches Solemn and Tethra closely as they work to blend in. She then rips off her own shirt, adds some tears and dirt to her shorts, and kicks off one of her shoes.
Defile Circles Discord

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2023, 06:51:08 pm »

Tethra looked at Nannonai, and then quickly looked away before he could actually process if there was a problem. "Uh..." Not that processing seemed to be something he'd be done with soon.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2023, 11:15:51 am »

Alina nods approvingly at them taking the initiative on messing up their clothes. This happens just in time for a hulking man with a bloodstained whip to appear in the doorway, prompting a quick flurry of motion as the slaves in nearby cages retreat further into the shadows. He stomps up to Alina's cell. "Who the hell are they?"

"Slaves," she says, somehow managing sarcasm with the single word.

"Don't get impertinent with me, whelp. You're lucky the boss wants a big show today." He looks at each of the newcomers in turn. "I don't know where you came from but you're going to behave or you're going to regret it." He fishes a rusted key from his belt and unlocks the door to the cell. The slavemaster grunts at you as he shambles back toward the stairs, his hunched gait apparently related to the wicked spines growing from his back.
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2023, 11:25:31 am »

There was something about the dismissal of the guard that really pissed Tethra off. His skin shifting a little as he let out a quiet growl. He quickly cuts it off as he goes to follow, checking his chains to ensure he wouldn't have any "accidents". When that was done he satisfied himself with imagining tearing those spines from the other man's back and impaling him with them.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2023, 04:17:50 pm »

Solemn gives the slave driver a side eye as he complains, but then ignores him after he has his little tirade. She feels strongly inclined to comment on Nanonai's choice to huck her shirt away, but decides it's probably actually better for their disguise if she's underdressed. She heads towards the entrance, ready to get started already. "Come on now. Let's go."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2023, 07:06:41 pm »

Nanonai dutifully follows, walking with a skip in her step as she follows. The chain hanging from her neck clinks about as she goes.
Defile Circles Discord
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6