Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Telephone Comics, Rapidfire Edition  (Read 788 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Telephone Comics, Rapidfire Edition
« on: July 31, 2014, 03:13:14 pm »

Old Thread

It's like Google Translate, but with art. We alternate either drawing a comic without dialog based on the previous person's dialog, or writing dialog for that comic. Then PM the result both to myself and the next person in line. Nobody else should see it until the round is finished. As each person only sees what came immediately before them, the rounds should steadily diverge from the starting point, and amuse us all when the round is over.

"Good" art is not at all a requirement. If you can draw jagged stick figures in MSPaint, you're just as fine to enter for art as a professional artist.

In this thread, I'd like each player to take no more than 24 hours. A 24 hour extension may be requested. Ideally, I'll be PMing people 2-3 days ahead of time to ensure they're ready to go, but I'm not sure how long I'll be willing to keep that up. The final player may request a few extra days, if they want the round to end with a flourish. After round 1, we'll decide whether or not to extend the 24 hour time limit on art turns.

To sign up, request either art, worlds, or either. If you'd particularly like to go first or last, say so. If you know ahead of time of any days in the next week where you know you won't have time for this, please let me know.

I'll start round 1 off with a picture. Round 1 will have six more spots.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Telephone Comics, Rapidfire Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 03:14:19 pm »

I'll sign up for either
It's FEF, not FEOF

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile