Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1585514 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Hi from the land of gender-ambiguity!
« Reply #6990 on: May 07, 2013, 03:20:42 pm »

.... just what kind of message are you trying to send there spaghetti?

The sucker stick thing *with* the glittery garland stuff is way over the top as is... but..... sailor suit too?

Yeesh.

(LOL!)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6991 on: May 07, 2013, 04:04:06 pm »

-Redacted-
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #6992 on: May 07, 2013, 04:22:14 pm »

Spoiler: Sup (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6993 on: May 07, 2013, 04:38:17 pm »

You are, apparently. Dat camera angle.

(Then again, my initial camera angle made me look like a mountain of a man, which I am clearly not.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #6994 on: May 07, 2013, 04:46:25 pm »

You are, apparently. Dat camera angle.

(Then again, my initial camera angle made me look like a mountain of a man, which I am clearly not.)
Taken by my wife, who was laying on the couch.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6995 on: May 07, 2013, 06:02:41 pm »

Holy shit spaghetti is cute.

Holy shit scruffy giants.

* Descan melts everywhere oh god why

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6996 on: May 07, 2013, 11:15:50 pm »

(If my previous reactions were in any way offensive, I apologize profousely. I really don't have any clue about such things. Any questions I ask are quite genuine, and 1 dimensional, and not intended to be rude or debasing. Certain displays are simply too inscruitable for me to properly comprehend, is all.)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6997 on: May 08, 2013, 12:00:02 am »

Given that he's sixteen, and to the best of my understanding you are of age, you should not be making any suggestive comments anyway.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6998 on: May 08, 2013, 12:37:00 am »

Again, no sexual motivation of any kind.

Simply because a person is of AGE#<18, does not mean they don't have a sexual identity. I am not interested in that kind of answer anyway.  I simply found the picture to be sufficiently bombastic that I had a wtf moment, and wanted clarification.

Were they just goofing off for the camera? Was there a funny story to go with it, like a dare? Does it represent some facet of their personality?

Seriously, other people are complete enigmas to me in these respects, and the question was literally that 1 dimensional.  Any "sexual" content you may interpret from that is purely a fabrication of your own orientation bias.

Me? I have pictures of me wearing a dress in highschool for "switch day" on "spirt week", that are outrageously funny, but in no way imply anything about me, other than that I like to joke the same way anyone else would.

If a bit off color, no perverse intent was implied. (Again, to me, all sexual signals are equally dirty. I find marilyn monroe's famous "vent pic" as risque as frankfurter from RHPS.)

I understand that it is very hard to understand that I basically have no impulse, and thus may say akward things. Just remember that what you may instinctually think I mean, I almost asurredly don't.  If it helps, imagine me as a robot without any parts. I have just the same degree of libido, and "innate" sexuality.

I take it you have seen startek TNG? I am commander data, but with a sense of wry humor, and emotions. I am every bit as clueless about human sexuality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6999 on: May 08, 2013, 12:42:34 am »

I don't have any trouble whatsoever understanding you--all I'm saying is that you don't need to make such a big deal out of it.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7000 on: May 08, 2013, 12:46:20 am »

I apologize, I thought I may have inadvertantly been offensive, and wanted to clarify.

I often send confusing and seemingly coarse signals.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #7001 on: May 08, 2013, 12:46:44 am »

Holy shit spaghetti is cute
To answer that, no, I really wasn't expecting anything else. :P

.... just what kind of message are you trying to send there spaghetti?

The sucker stick thing *with* the glittery garland stuff is way over the top as is... but..... sailor suit too?

Yeesh.

(LOL!)

Ah, I probably should have put some context with it, but I was just amazed at how awfully great it was.
I'm straight, but after spending several years at an all-boys school and being very interested in drama I'm rather too... Comfortable (?) with my sexuality. Or at least, that's what I tell myself when I do stupid things like this. :D
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7002 on: May 08, 2013, 12:52:20 am »

LOL!

Ok, that helps! Thanks!

(You have no idea how confused my brother in laws are about me sometimes, when I bring my crochet with me to show my sister something I have been working on. I know all about that kind of thing. Carry on!)

You know, when I get home, I will take a pic of one of my projects. I am using afghan stitch to make a hammock, and it looks surprisingly frilly and lacey. LOL

Perfect for this thread.

Ok, as promised, one seriously unintentionally frilly, lacy, crochet hammock project.
(Fuzzy from low light conditions.)

My family sees me working on things like that, chillin on the couch, hooking up a storm and chatting with my sister as she does beadwork, and have serious questions about me, and I laugh.

You should see how they respond to my intention to get an embroidery machine, so I can use my pixel art talents to make unique items for ebay.

Hooray for being me! LOL
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:58:50 am by wierd »

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #7003 on: May 08, 2013, 10:17:10 am »

Ok, as promised, one seriously unintentionally frilly, lacy, crochet hammock project.
(Fuzzy from low light conditions.)

My family sees me working on things like that, chillin on the couch, hooking up a storm and chatting with my sister as she does beadwork, and have serious questions about me, and I laugh.

You should see how they respond to my intention to get an embroidery machine, so I can use my pixel art talents to make unique items for ebay.

Hooray for being me! LOL
Hey, that looks pretty neat. You need to get a picture up when it's done, definitely. Even if it is frilly. :P
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7004 on: May 08, 2013, 11:31:53 pm »

Wearing my birthday gift that I received just a few hours ago.

In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 987