Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Recommended Reading Material  (Read 4345 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: Recommended Reading Material
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2014, 01:32:35 pm »

Guys, we don't talk about that for a reason. Chief among those who don't like to hear about it is the Toad himself. It should remain the Noodle Incident in my opinion.

And if you enjoy Headshoots and Syrupleaf, Spearbreakers is the fan sequel. It's worth a read.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Urist Tilaturist

• Bay Watcher
  • The most dwarven name possible.
    • View Profile
Re: Recommended Reading Material
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2014, 01:51:46 pm »

If Toady doesn't want to read about it, he doesn't have to. I can understand why he would not.

No noodles were involved in this whatsoever - that is a reference to Calvin and Hobbes I think, but I doubt Calvin's incident was that nasty. It seems an odd reference to make.

Banning subjects from conversation only leads to Streisand effects and increasing their forbidden status. If you want it to be forgotten, just ignore it.
On the item is an image of a dwarf and an elephant. The elephant is striking down the dwarf.

For old times' sake.
Pages: 1 2 [3]