yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 253762 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Initiation Day
« Reply #480 on: October 17, 2014, 09:22:02 pm »

Ceil just sort of looks at the rest of her team.
"So.. It is kiiinda getting a bit late, so we could just go to our place or something... Or we can just hang out here some more..."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 17, 2014, 10:03:13 pm »

Chartre yawned, his fatigue finally really catching up with him in one big wave. "Can we do that a little bit later? I'm not the most durable of people, and... Wow, I'm tired..."
Ceil just sort of looks at the rest of her team.
"So.. It is kiiinda getting a bit late, so we could just go to our place or something... Or we can just hang out here some more..."

Hearing his teammates' comments, Cordo looks outside and notices just how dark it's gotten.
"Oh man, it's way later than I thought. Yeah, let's leave the socializing until tomorrow. For now though, who wants to go and check if the beds here are as good as the food?"
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 17, 2014, 10:04:28 pm »

"...yeah, I'd appreciate that."

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 18, 2014, 06:41:37 am »

Slate has already retired to his dorm, having claimed the bed closest to the door. He's currently sitting upright.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 19, 2014, 01:18:49 am »

Tch. Whatever.
Carran stretches, and yawns, before quickly covering his mouth, looking mortified.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 19, 2014, 01:12:56 pm »

The evening winds down and eventually all student are in their rooms, the way is Team BRND ends up across from Team LIME and Team JAAS is across from Team C4.  The rooms are all the same with dividers as needed.

The morning comes and its an early start, the first order of business is to sign up for classes.

0730-0900           0930-1100           1100-1200           1230-1400           1430-1600
Class 1           Class 2           Lunch           Class 3           Class 4
This school year you have 4 required courses, History 101, Combat Training 101, Dust Manipulation 101 and Grimm Studies 101.  There are aptitude tests that can let you take a higher level course, but you must take some version of these courses.
There are also a number of electives that you can take, and you must take at least 1 per semester.  They are: Mechanics, Dust Theory, Semblance Analysis, Anatomy, Marksmanship, Finance, Huntsmanship, Geography and Physics.  You can be assigned to a remedial class if the teachers feel that you need additional assistance, it will take the place of an elective, a free block, or take place as a night class lasting from 1800-1900.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:48:37 pm by MrVoid »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 19, 2014, 02:08:32 pm »

Spoiler: Indigo class list (click to show/hide)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 19, 2014, 02:17:25 pm »

Chartre lightly pops his joints as he gets out of his bed, putting on the school's outfit but also selecting a forest green pair of gloves for just that little bit of customization. Sweeping aside his divider he steps into the center of the room and waits for the others to wake up before speaking (and looking at Cordo when he does so, Cordo being the leader)
"Picking classes today... we gonna match classes up or anything like that? I mean... I think I'm going to go for Combat Training and Dust Manip for my core classes, and then pop Dust Theory and Semblance Analysis in for my electives."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:24:09 pm by Powder Miner »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 19, 2014, 02:22:52 pm »

Emeril wakes and quickly dresses into a pair of close-fitting sweat pants and long sleeve green shirt. She then pulls out the school uniforms they were presumably given in the room and sighs before taking a small knife and beginning the slow process of finding the right place to put a hole into the cloth for her tail. She did NOT want her skirt lifting up with her tail everytime she tensed up.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 19, 2014, 02:29:02 pm »

Kyle is frowning at his uniform. Still not wearing a shirt to.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 19, 2014, 02:32:30 pm »

Chartre lightly pops his joints as he gets out of his bed, putting on a more casual clothing than yesterday's combat outfit: a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of corduroys, both colored forest green. Sweeping aside his divider he steps into the center of the room and waits for the others to wake up before speaking (and looking at Cordo when he does so, Cordo being the leader)
"Picking classes today... we gonna match classes up or anything like that? I mean... I think I'm going to go for Combat Training and Dust Manip for my core classes, and then pop Dust Theory and Semblance Analysis in for my electives."
"Yeah, I say we share classes."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 19, 2014, 02:40:06 pm »

Braith is still awaiting for someone to add him to a team against his will.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 19, 2014, 02:41:21 pm »

When she sees the uniforms, Justine is clearly not amused. At all. It's quite opposite to the kind of things she normally wears. But if she's going to be a leader, she needs to lead by example, so she sighs and dressess in the uniform.

"Well. Since I was chosen the leader of this team, I think I should be the one to say this... At some point in our lifes, if we get to be Huntsmen and Huntresses, we are going to need the skills taught in some of these classes. That's why I believe we should take as many as we possibly could. It will be tough, but it is our future we are talking about here. So, I'm going to write a list of the elective classes I'm taking, so in case some of you also take those classes, we can take them the same semester."

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:45:35 pm by Khaiel »

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 19, 2014, 02:41:29 pm »

((He's teamed with the girls and Raven.  You are team BRND Raven was named leader.))

When she sees the uniforms, Justine is clearly not amused. At all. It's quite opposite to the kind of things she normally wears. But if she's going to be a leader, she needs to lead by example, so she sighs and dressess in the uniform.

"Well. Since I was chosen the leader of this team, I think I should be the one to say this... At some point in our lifes, if we get to be Huntsmen and Huntresses, we are going to need the skills taught in some of these classes. That's why I believe we should take as many as we possibly could. It will be tough, but it is our future we are talking about here. So, I'm going to write a list of the elective classes I'm taking, so in case some of you also take those classes, we can take them the same semester."

What are your required classes?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:43:52 pm by MrVoid »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 19, 2014, 02:46:02 pm »

Braith is taking:
1. Grimm Studies
2. Semblance Analysis