Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 832 833 [834] 835 836 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1591590 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #12495 on: June 18, 2015, 11:29:36 am »

Spoiler: oh hey a pic of me (click to show/hide)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12496 on: June 18, 2015, 11:30:17 am »

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12497 on: June 18, 2015, 11:33:17 am »

This might explain the discrepancy - see the "Design details" section.

As an aside note, though...
Cyrillic lettering- that's the Serbian version of the Russian alphabet
Considering the fact that Cyrillic originated in Moravia (now part of the Czech Republic) and spread through southern Serbia and Macedonia, the other way around might be more appropriate. The truth is somewhere inbetween, but this phrase just grated at me.

Spoiler: oh hey a pic of me (click to show/hide)
you look fabulous m8
He does.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12498 on: June 18, 2015, 12:00:16 pm »

Thanks <3

I should really do something about my hair, though. Just no idea WHAT exactly. With the summer vacation coming up, now is probably the best moment to do it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12499 on: June 18, 2015, 12:03:04 pm »

Thanks <3

I should really do something about my hair, though. Just no idea WHAT exactly. With the summer vacation coming up, now is probably the best moment to do it.
I dunno, I think your hair looks fine as-is.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #12500 on: June 18, 2015, 12:07:57 pm »

Thanks <3

Dreadlocks. I'm not being serious.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #12501 on: June 18, 2015, 12:08:29 pm »

Thanks <3

Maybe get rid of the fringe, it makes your forehead sweat in summer.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #12502 on: June 18, 2015, 12:34:41 pm »

Or grow the fringe out further! It doesn't make your forehead sweat when you can tuck it behind your ears. That's what I do, whenever I don't have to keep it short for other reasons.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12503 on: June 18, 2015, 12:45:36 pm »

Or grow the fringe out further! It doesn't make your forehead sweat when you can tuck it behind your ears. That's what I do, whenever I don't have to keep it short for other reasons.

That takes, like, a year for male specimen. Source - did that a while ago, rocking good ol' foot-long ponytail now.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #12504 on: June 18, 2015, 12:52:42 pm »

I can do it in about six months. Maybe I have weird hair? I mean, it's about three quarters to being long enough to do that now and I've only been growing it for about three months.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12505 on: June 18, 2015, 01:01:03 pm »

I can do it in about six months. Maybe I have weird hair? I mean, it's about three quarters to being long enough to do that now and I've only been growing it for about three months.

But they keep falling forward whenever you tilt your head, aren't they? In a year I was able to fix them behind so they would stop doing that.
Sigs

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12506 on: June 18, 2015, 01:04:58 pm »

I haven't cut my hair in like, seven years maybe? It reaches down to the middle of my back when straightened. I dunno if hair growth speed really depends on gender a lot, but somebody probably did the research.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12507 on: June 18, 2015, 01:14:04 pm »

I haven't cut my hair in like, seven years maybe? It reaches down to the middle of my back when straightened. I dunno if hair growth speed really depends on gender a lot, but somebody probably did the research.

Statistically, females grow hair faster on their heads compared to males.
Sigs

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12508 on: June 18, 2015, 06:10:21 pm »

I dunno if hair growth speed really depends on gender a lot, but somebody probably did the research.

Statistically, females grow hair faster on their heads compared to males.

Statistics is the third biggest lie to do, Comrade. We don't grow beard. Beard grows on head. Got it? Even if the talk is only about hair hair it still remains a lie :'-( As for the other factors, I noticed that the speed of nail growth (which correlates with the speed of hair growth really well) depends on the amout of fish and milk products in my diet. It's all about the trace elements, guys.

Miauw, don't do anything. Wait. Five years later you'll discover a nice hair style on your head.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #12509 on: June 18, 2015, 06:39:25 pm »

I seem to recall hearing that nail growth also correlates to your internal temperature. Like if you were hotter or if you had a fever or something your nails would grow faster.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 832 833 [834] 835 836 ... 987