Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll to Survive the Horror  (Read 5657 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive the Horror
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2012, 04:13:21 pm »

"Govno. Govno." Ivan searches the area again, looking for a way out. If he dosen't see one he takes the chair cushions from the bus and uses them to make a cushion to make the fall less deadly.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2012, 04:21:40 pm »

Look around curiously, trying to figure out where the guy went. Then search for any painkillers, no matter how weak, and for anything hat could help with the problem of moving, say a few pieces of wood for a crutch, or sticking the leg stump in a pipe as a makeshift pegleg.

((Happy Birthday, Agertor!))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 06:46:26 pm by Chink »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 04:59:26 pm »

Ask this guy who he is and what he wants while moving into the light from the window and opening the curtain a bit. If he doesn't answer, shine the flashlight on him to get a better look and to use as a makeshift weapon if absolutely required.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2012, 05:09:36 pm »

"That's weird. I thought they were dead in the bathroom. Mr. Bear, you saw it too, right?"

Penni looked around the shed, searching for stuff to lift, whilst speaking to Mr. Bear.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2012, 01:49:27 am »

((Happy Birthday :)) ))

Ponder why I am so afraid, it doesn't look that scary. but I am scared...

* Tiruin looked around for anything throwable, like a stone or...a stone. Not to throw at the thing, but to ricochet off a hard substance and create a noise so the thing would be distracted.

But, wait. I am on the shack roof...Perhaps there must be a doorway or anything that leads inside it?

Or...maybe I could...No. That would be crazy. I don't have anything to light and wave around like a torch.

Hm, I would be needing light soon, I guess. A fire? Yes. To cure my nerves mostly.

What the [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] just happened to my life?!

Either look for any throw-able object that isn't in my current inventory to throw at any distance place that could make a loud noise, loud enough to distract the creature.

Look for any entry points to the shack or find any long straight sticks I could use.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]