Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Roll To Occult: Art Bell Would Be Proud [4/4]  (Read 9521 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Occult: Art Bell Would Be Proud [4/4]
« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2012, 04:30:41 pm »

Bakstur, who has been kindly informed by his good friend that shadow people are murdering...People, he'll draw his side-arm and start helping Eric with what he's doing. Make sure to cover both their backs.

Oh. I didn't notice the part about shadow-men with a fetish for cops.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 12:01:33 pm by Caerwyn »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2012, 10:16:52 pm »

Eric fiercely poked Bakstur in the ribs. "Light, light! The shadows are taking people. We need to try anything that produces light and with some luck won't be put off so fast. Flares, anything!" the investigator communicated before going off in search of said objects.

"Keep the civilians in the light!" he said before breaking into a sprint. God, he knew it was not time to play "split off from team mate and get killed or worse", but he needed to try other sources of light...He took off his hunting rifle and put the finger by the trigger's side, preparing to use it. Not today, I hope. he thought.

Search for other sources of light, shoot at the living shadows.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2012, 10:26:44 am »

((FYI Wolfchild hasn't been on the forums in a week according to his profile. :(

Can you take control of him, Fniff? Our Teamwork here is sort of...essential to survival.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2012, 10:35:40 am »

(Surio, but I'll give him until 9pm GMT just to give him a bit of a chance.)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2012, 12:59:15 am »

Hey guys PM me if you want me to do a turn I always check my e-mails and PMing me sends me an e-mail also sorry about the delay but lack of updates on the RTDs i enjoy kinds made me stop checking

Check for stuff to make light, also try to recall if any of the stuff they had included any accessible magnesium, a brief but VERY bright flash of light could stop the darkness for a while
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]