Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Battles for the Land - Turn 1, Execution+Pre-Battle Phase. (MINI HIATUS)  (Read 7184 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Battles for the Land - Turn 1, Execution+Pre-Battle Phase.
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2013, 08:21:42 pm »

Rolep! Your overthinking of flavor text has not only intimidated your foes, but also the GM!

Don't think you'll get away with this. Our troops are already recovering, and assembling to converge on ... er, anyone know what we're fighting over?

I shall defeat you using my own formatting!

How does this look, guys?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2013, 08:36:34 pm »

You fool.

I was about to propose we split this planet 50/50, rather than waste resources and countless lives in a pointless squabble over abundance. You have ruined everything, and war is now inevitable.

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2013, 10:24:54 pm »

Well, while they're bickering with the other guys I'll just make sure the arms and armour purchases go through and that we receive shipment with enough time before negotiations break down to equip and train the troops.
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2013, 11:29:55 pm »

You fool.

I was about to propose we split this planet 50/50, rather than waste resources and countless lives in a pointless squabble over abundance. You have ruined everything, and war is now inevitable.

That would be an interesting derail.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2013, 12:47:42 am »

Sorry!
Bought and beat ME2 during a steam sale. which sort of diverted my attention. It's a bit late for me now, so there's only a small chance of me doing the update soon. Probably tomorrow, though. Send me a message if I forget. Time to beat ME3
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2013, 12:32:10 am »

I've been even more busy, lately. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make a list of the submitted designs, actions, and other things.
I haven't really had the time to do it.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]