Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Emaanenu-The Everlasting Planet-Bronzeburn  (Read 2013 times)

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
Emaanenu-The Everlasting Planet-Bronzeburn
« on: September 20, 2013, 02:29:49 pm »

Emaaenu-The Everlasting Planet-A Diary

Introduction:

Since I have nothing better to do and crazy stuff happens in my fortress ( last time 2 titans attacked at the same time while the fortress was flooding and miners were blocking tunnels which were flooding in lava on one and and with water on the other).So this will be interesting most likely.I'll be posting a entry for every 2 seasons telling you kind gentlemen and ladies what happened...Now...PREPARE TO FACE DWARVEN AXE....Ok so the noobs should have ran away now...

Ofcourse Im playing from year 5.We dont want to hide from those beasts and monsters and titans and stuff dont we?We want all the excitement possible.Oh and I'll let you all on a little secret.I still have no idea how to set up a proper miltia.I never got the hang of it.But its part of the......FUN!
World options:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So lets get started....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 02:42:03 pm by PkGamer »

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
Re: Emaanenu-The Everlasting Planet-Bronzeburn
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 08:12:35 pm »

Looks interesting. Will this be one fortress, or a story about everything you do in the one world?

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
Re: Emaanenu-The Everlasting Planet-Bronzeburn
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 01:39:00 am »

More of a story about the whole world, like all fortresses I have in it.I still didnt get a chance to get started because of all the stuff but the world is there.