Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventure Capitalist - Moon or Mars, which planet do you prefer?  (Read 1892 times)

victor11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have been really trying to replicate the youtubers and do insanely good in AdCap, though Which planet is fastest according to you? I think Mars is the easiest but for some reason the moon always speeds up later and I find it easier to progress in the longer span. What planet is your go to and do you only use the managers and normal game speed to progress?

willjuZ963

• Bay Watcher
  • Chasing The Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Capitalist - Moon or Mars, which planet do you prefer?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 03:52:45 am »

Dude, Mars is way faster than the moon. Yes I agree, it speeds up later, but when compared to mars, it's really slow. I’ve started both at the same time and so far I’ve generated like 90 AI on Mars whereas only 11 angels on Moon. Honestly, it's your call which planet you should go for, but as far as fastness is concerned, Mars is the clear winner.

victor11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 04:15:45 am »

I thought there wasn’t much difference, but looks like Mars is way faster. Btw, does it matter what planet I start with? I mean does the sequence of the planets matter? like will it make any difference if I go for moon first or mars first?

willjuZ963

• Bay Watcher
  • Chasing The Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2022, 04:23:50 am »

I thought there wasn’t much difference, but looks like Mars is way faster. Btw, does it matter what planet I start with? I mean does the sequence of the planets matter? like will it make any difference if I go for moon first or mars first?
Actually yes, it does, it makes a hell lotta difference dude. When you go for Mars first, you can get around 81 megabucks easily. Now to get a discount on megaboosts, just get like 9 more megabucks from earth. Now if you decide to go for moon first, you’ll either end up leaving the game without completing the planet or it might take you lots and lots of time. For instance, to reach oxy bars from 1440 to 2880, it’ll take you around 1 month. The advancements between each unlock is pretty slow on the moon. All in all, just go for mars first, that’s it. IMO.

victor11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2022, 05:01:26 am »

Fine fine, I’ll start with mars then. Also, what else do you do to speed up the game? I’ve only found managers to be really worth buying, rest most other upgrades are really not worth it. But even with managers, it gets really hectic to keep buying new business all the time, especially when you have just shi*load of money.

willjuZ963

• Bay Watcher
  • Chasing The Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2022, 05:21:03 am »

Cannot agree more. You see, at one point I had so much money that all I did in the game was buy businesses all the time. It took me hours to end up all the money even while buying the businesses every second.

victor11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2022, 05:38:33 am »

Cannot agree more. You see, at one point I had so much money that all I did in the game was buy businesses all the time. It took me hours to end up all the money even while buying the businesses every second.
I can understand, I haven’t made insane money, but even with a few billion I feel the same. Also, I feel like I am under utilizing my resources & capabilities.

willjuZ963

• Bay Watcher
  • Chasing The Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2022, 05:59:14 am »

IKR, After a point, to make the best decisions and keep my best foot forward, I just used an automation tool now and automated the business buying part. Ik it (might) make no sense to automate the only thing of the game you’re required to do after a point, but I'm just lazy, I got tired of just clicking after a point and I really wanted to see fast progress so I went for it..

victor11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2022, 06:32:03 am »

What automation tool? Please tell me the name or give me the download link man. This looks interesting fr. No no! It is like the most awesome idea somebody has ever given me because I feel the exact same way and I’ll like a way out.

willjuZ963

• Bay Watcher
  • Chasing The Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2022, 06:54:45 am »

What automation tool? Please tell me the name or give me the download link man. This looks interesting fr. No no! It is like the most awesome idea somebody has ever given me because I feel the exact same way and I’ll like a way out.
I use this one, I just record buyin sequences with it and play it with whatever delay and frequency I wish to. I also have pre-recorded loops which I play when I am away, if used well this can be insanely helpful actually.

victor11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2022, 07:02:53 am »

Got it! Thanks man, ‘twas nice talking to you. You literally got me out a rut and helped me, It is so nice of you, I wish we can connect sometime if you like IRL.