Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Event horizon: still acepting new players  (Read 5318 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Event horizon: still acepting new players
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2015, 04:06:57 pm »

go and eat that food.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2015, 04:09:50 pm »

Laser pistol side affect

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2015, 04:32:59 pm »

Wait until the headache wears off. Try to remember my wonderful dream in the process.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2015, 10:22:21 pm »

Carefully analyze the situation and determine what I should do, then do that.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2015, 05:58:33 am »

Wait for the guy to explain it.

I like how one turn, it said 'Tomasque had the most restful sleep', but then he wakes with a terrible headache. xD
"Over there is the armory, they can get you just about anything you need, you might have to wait a while for some things but they'll get them. Anything that the armory can't get you that guy can, just be careful: we don't know his name and what he sells tends to explode at the worst time.

Over there is the bunks, that is were you'll be sleeping. It also has an arcade if you're into that sort of thing.
And most importantly that is the med-bay, more than likely you'll see that place a lot. Ask any one of these people and they will tell you the same story that I did: you're here to kill 'gods'. Your first mission will be fairly soon, but we will give you some time to get acclimated first. We have very few rules here at S.C.A.R.S:
Rule one: don't kill everybody, those two idiots back there just about broke that rule;
rule two: DON'T KILL EVERYBODY. If you still don't believe me after you talk to these guys, come and find me."

go and eat that food.
You go up to the nearest food counter and a robotic arm hands you a plate of what looks like some type of Chinese food, you go and sit down at the nearest table and tuck in. The food's not bad per say, just not very good, kind of like an elementary school lunch.

Wait until the headache wears off. Try to remember my wonderful dream in the process.
[4] The headache is starting to go away, but you can't really remember any dreams you had.

Carefully analyze the situation and determine what I should do, then do that.
[2] Your headache is still hurting pretty bad, [5] most everyone seems to be outside that door, so you stagger to your feet and lurch through the door way just in time to hear the man describing the area that you're in.
"Over there is the armory, they can get you just about anything you need, you might have to wait a while for some things but they'll get them. Anything that the armory can't get you that guy can, just be careful: we don't know his name and what he sells tends to explode at the worst time.

Over there is the bunks, that is were you'll be sleeping. It also has an arcade if you're into that sort of thing.
And most importantly that is the med-bay, more than likely you'll see that place a lot. Ask any one of these people and they will tell you the same story that I did: you're here to kill 'gods'. Your first mission will be fairly soon, but we will give you some time to get acclimated first. We have very few rules here at S.C.A.R.S:
Rule one: don't kill everybody, those two idiots back there just about broke that rule;
rule two: DON'T KILL EVERYBODY. If you still don't believe me after you talk to these guys, come and find me."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 11:00:31 am by Urist McCoder »

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2015, 06:18:49 am »

go in da armory, see what loot is in there
Hey, would you mind to pay more attention to the grammar and stuff?

The man begins to explain.
"Over there is the armory, they can get you just about anything you need, you might have to wait a while for some things but they'll get them. Anything that the armory can't get you that guy can, just be careful we don't no his name and stuff he sells Tends to explode at the worst time.

like this and much more other things.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2015, 06:25:06 am »

I'm sorry I'm tired and grammar is not really my strong suit. Besides the over use of comas and misspelling know what was wrong with that passage?

Edit and the capital t next time I promise to read what I type before posting

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2015, 06:47:33 am »

The man begins to explain.

That is how i'd write it. I'm not a master of english, but i think it's better. I don't really know about tips, ask someone else.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:24:47 am by conein »

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2015, 06:50:01 am »

Thank you so much that looks much better stylistically.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2015, 07:23:21 am »

Why dont exchange the text with mine then? You gotta press edid on your message to change it, but i guess you already know.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2015, 07:33:29 am »

I'll do that tonight when I have access to something other then my phone

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2015, 07:59:01 am »

Just to be clear the guy with no name is the man sitting in the corner

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2015, 08:02:08 am »

Catch up with everyone!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2015, 09:35:47 pm »

Go to the armory.  Look for first aid equipment.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]