Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ork Race: Da Meetin Grounds.  (Read 1040 times)

frostgiant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ork Race: Da Meetin Grounds.
« on: March 29, 2018, 10:52:52 pm »

I always thought the Idea of an arms race between orks would be cool, due to the sheer craziness that orks can accomplish. So I’ve decided to run this arms race and hand the reins of the ork meks and docs over to the craziness that is Forumites.

Warband Jagged Eadz.
 Orks that posses a strong Fascination with Cyborks and cybernetic Modification They currently lack the Ability to… well… make Cybernetics yet. As such The Jagged Eadz get their names for the surgically implanted Pieces of metal that Get implanted into their heads, sometimes without their Consent when the Doks Get a little to worked up.
 Lead by Big Dok IronJamma

Warband Hamma Huntaz
The Hamma Huntaz Have grown an obsession with Blunt force trauma and the various means of inflicting it, as such  They have completely replaced all cutting implements with Mallets and hammers of various sizes. Unfortunately for the Boyz this Obsession has carried over to the Doks as well.
Led by Warboss Jabrog MorDakka.

Discord

This will be the core thread. Both teams will be able to post here and new players can join up. This thread will also contain the generic rules of the game and maps.

A few decades ago this planet was a thriving imperial hive world, managing to overcome those difficulties that living on a death world promises to the inherently stubborn life that is humanity.
The humans of this planet fought long and hard, killing wildlife and forcing them back into jungles that were more than capable of eating whole armour Divisions time and time again.
Eventual, construction of the hive had officially “finished” and the sheer toxicity of the ash wastes, vast sections of land that surround the massive hive city’s that have been poisoned and turned unliveable by the sheer toxic runoff of the Massive Arcology, managed to force both the forest and the beasts back.

The planet was surviving, and truly in the 41st millennium that’s all that can be truly asked.

Then WAAAGH!! FaceStompa arrived with his fleet.
The terrifying war boss lead his horde of greenskins against the planet's defenders, Running Ramshod over the imperial guard and PDF that were stationed on world, before slaughtering all that made their home inside of the hive cities that dotted the planet. Only one Hive city managed to hold against the onslaught, for more than half of the attack, Hive Leten Survived.

Then the Warboss slammed his space hulk into the hive city, creating shockwaves that echoed around the planet and disgorged his personal forces directly into the hive cities heart.

The planet was devastated and Conquered in ten days.

WAAAGH!! Facestompa moved on with his Warbands, making minor repairs to his hulk and the armada before going off in search of the next fight.

This is not the story of WAAAGH!! Facestompa, who was later killed in combat by the Salamanders Space marine chapter, and his WAAAGH!!! Scatter across the warp and real space.
This is the story of Two savage Warbands, born from the orkoid spores that were released during the WAAGH’s brief passing. This is the story of the war between Warband Jagged Ead’z led by Big Dok IronJamma and The Hammer huntaz led by Warboss Jabbog MorDakka.

The Devastated planet, left without a name from the Rampage of Facestompa all those decades ago, will burn once more, as the war of the Greenskins never truly leaves once it has touched a planet.

This war will be a baptism of Fire. One warband will prove itself victories and lead a WAAAGH out into the stars, repeating the process, as ever more planets will be fed to the inferno.

For in the Grim Dark Future There is only war.

And that just how you and yours like it.

A turn will be one of the planets seasons worth of combat between both of the tribes, While this doesn’t matter much because orkish timekeeping is a rather finicky thing to begin with. So Season one will be
001 of Da Big Brawl. For the sake of timekeeping.

Spoiler: WAAAAAAAGH!!! Level (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:23:23 am by frostgiant »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ork Race: Da Meetin Grounds.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 10:59:10 pm »

Time to join the Hamma Hunta'z and have a Roight gud time.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 11:06:46 pm »

Hello Good Sir, I am going to Join the "Jagged Edz".

Did I read something mentioning "crumpets"? That sounds delectable.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 04:14:51 am »

PTW
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

BBBence1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 05:04:23 pm »

Jagged Edz, her I com! Tim to cut up some hammaz!

Discord numbers were more inbalanced, Hamma Hunters is my team instead.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 05:14:32 pm by BBBence1111 »
Proud Juraki/Cannalan/Kasgyr/Ertexite/Karikhitan/Nogranian/Aratam Engineer.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 01:38:10 pm »

I'm joining the Jagged Edz. Are we doing the 'multiple design and revision before the first turn thing?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2018, 01:51:16 pm »

maybe? It's hard to tell, frost said there would be turns of buildup, but also mentioned a battle report coming soon.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2018, 02:51:11 pm »

My understanding is that we have to fight through native gribblies and humie resistance fighters before we can actually get to grips with one another, which also allows us to see how our shiny flash wargear actually does on the battlefield.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

KhazintheDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 02:55:47 pm »

Jagged 'Eads soundz ripe for da pickin's. It'z dem for me Gork. (Or is it Mork?)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 05:45:48 pm by KhazintheDark »