Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Civ/Megabeast Megapack!  (Read 2498 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: Civ/Megabeast Megapack!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 10:33:06 pm »

You holdit there...
u trying to 1up me?

Sorry, I didn't quite realise that they were so similar.  I've  been using them for a very long time and never really officially released them for public use. Figured this would be a good place to do it.  But since you were first I won't mind if they arent used.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Zaratustra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://zarat.us/
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 10:40:09 am »

Your dragon-people are ripping off my dragon-people!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 04:47:42 pm »

I might as well throw this mod up, so that it doesn't be a 'total waste' on Bay12Games board.

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=23737.msg283068;topicseen#msg283068
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

commondragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 05:29:37 pm »

You holdit there...
u trying to 1up me?

Sorry, I didn't quite realise that they were so similar.  I've  been using them for a very long time and never really officially released them for public use. Figured this would be a good place to do it.  But since you were first I won't mind if they arent used.

Ahh, we just need to make a couple of edits.  Like removing [trANCES], as thats the star ability that makes every commondragon adventurer soooooo aswsome.  If you remove that from yours we have differing enough races to work.
WheEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 11:33:00 pm »

Done.

As a side note, are we like long lost twins with a psycic connection or something?  I have a behemoth too, though mine is not technically a megabeast, just a really strong chasm and wildlife creature.  You wouldn't happen to have Phantasy Star Grass Assassins too would ya? :)
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 [2]