Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress destined to appeal to a niche market?  (Read 3160 times)

Gnoll Fortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress destined to appeal to a niche market?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 12:09:19 pm »

heh, I did like math and as for dwarf fortress I don't really think its that hard to understand the only thing I ever had trouble with was building a bed. Once I found out that you needed a workshop, thanks wiki I was able to play no problem. When I first played I thought it was too hard and quit then got back to it a few months later, I showed it to my friends they said it was too hard and quit but then got into it later as well.

Krash

• Bay Watcher
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress destined to appeal to a niche market?
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 05:42:53 pm »

When I first played I thought it was too hard and quit then got back to it a few months later, I showed it to my friends they said it was too hard and quit but then got into it later as well.

This seems to be pretty common among DF players (including me)
MyLittlePonyBuiltMyHotRod, this is your first warning. I would like to direct you to read our forum's FAQ and posting guidelines before posting again. Specifically we don't use swear words here, and your picture of Stalin riding a Year3 Limited Edition Starflower inside a German concentration camp was both upsetting and historically inaccurate.
Pages: 1 2 [3]