Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bugged or are my Dorfs just dumb?  (Read 1412 times)

Drug_unit

• Bay Watcher
  • he needs the golden gauntlets to pimp slap whit
    • View Profile
Bugged or are my Dorfs just dumb?
« on: January 11, 2012, 06:41:17 am »

Recently out of nowhere my 123 pop (my largest fort in a long long while) decided to either bug out or my dorfs are stupid as my announcment log is full of Urist Mcdumb cancels store item:Item Inaccsesible. I have tried alot of things so im linking the uploaded save here so maybe someone who is smarter than me can help.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5c81l4pxc28idbx
Dwarven statistics: When something is considered unlikely, the presence of dwarves increases the likelyhood of the unusual event occuring.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Besides, it's somehow enjoyable to think of groundhogs stacked to the very top of a cage and flooding out to kill.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Bugged or are my Dorfs just dumb?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 08:54:09 am »

The dwarves seem to want to stockpile some body parts from two forgotten beasts that died at the hands of a tribe of badass olm men you have yet to discover in your open cavern. The solution: discover them and forbid the body parts.

Drug_unit

• Bay Watcher
  • he needs the golden gauntlets to pimp slap whit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 12:59:08 pm »

The dwarves seem to want to stockpile some body parts from two forgotten beasts that died at the hands of a tribe of badass olm men you have yet to discover in your open cavern. The solution: discover them and forbid the body parts.

You are a brilliant person who is awsome in every way.

Also wouldit work if i reavealed it (but not unpause it) and forbid the parts if i find them?

or just dig to there and let my military murder them.
It seems the murdering idea worked the best. My dorfs even didint get hurt.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:47:21 pm by Drug_unit »
Dwarven statistics: When something is considered unlikely, the presence of dwarves increases the likelyhood of the unusual event occuring.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Besides, it's somehow enjoyable to think of groundhogs stacked to the very top of a cage and flooding out to kill.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 04:33:51 pm »

You are a brilliant person who is awsome in every way.

I get that a lot.