Sowers
- 1 (14.3%)
United Empire
- 0 (0%)
Custom please specify what it should be
- 1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Endless Space LP Start Feel Free to Tell Me I Am An Idiot Chances Are Your Right  (Read 3159 times)

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
Re: Endless Space LP Start: Turn 0
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 10:13:26 am »

Screenshots
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 10:38:08 am by SoHowAreYou »
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Maybe a little smaller? In the system view, this buggery browser only shows the LA in whatever's to the right of Altair III. Bit more when I'm replying, oddly. Cuts off about a pixel or two to the right of the M in improvement.

Also, thread title. You're. Or you are, I guess.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game

Thread title was an accident but I will role with it. Also what I really meant was people who play this more are to drop by and tell me my research and construction orders are off.

Also the La was for large tundra which we can and possibly will colonize soon. Also these were steam images so I can't make them smaller without a massive fall in size. I actually used to have a diplomacy screen pic and it was tiny so, this may sound insulting but you should use Chrome if you aren't already.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Only primary access to the Internet right now is an iPad, and the only thing I can currently use on it is Safari. Hoops to jump I won't be able to jump for a bit before chrome access becomes a possibility :-\

In other words, it's a hardware limitation more than software. I'd ideally be on Opera (I actually don't really like Chrome :P) and a real computer, which wouldn't have a problem even if it were oversized.

Anyway, carry on, carry on.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game

Have you played this before Frumple? Also I probably won't be able to actually start for a few days. One last thing the beginning to the game is extremely tedious and drawn out, so I won't be having every turn in the beginning. Towards the end expect the same thing because unless they changed it invasions take forever. Towards the middle is where the action is and that will be slowed down.

Settings:

Large Spiral-8 against 3 opponents. I know who we are fighting but I won't tell you. Galaxy has somewhat more friendly planet comp. Victory conditions supremacy or science. Pray that I can pull of Supremacy or we are screwed.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile

Xenology first - then the research boost construct from isolation shields - also lower taxes, so you have the most bonus from your population to research - it can save you one turn.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal
Pages: 1 [2]