Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Weird weregiraffe  (Read 5275 times)

BoogieMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Weird weregiraffe
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 12:23:09 pm »

Weregiraffe, that's awesome.

I had someone similar happen just after the first year or so in my current fort, but it ran into my cage trap. I now have a caged Serpent Woman who turns into a Weregilamonster.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:17:11 pm by BoogieMan »
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ BoogieMan, Forumscrub cancels tantrum: Seeking Dr. Pepper

Urist MacNoob

• Bay Watcher
  • Indrick Boreale, Adventurus Astartes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 07:14:57 pm »

Yeah, it's normal. I had this were-coyote appear during the construction of my walls and I figured I was done for, since my military has shit for armor and weapons.

It killed a peahen, turned into a human and ran away.

I turned from worry for my poor dorfs to maniacal cackling.
Coldmonkey: "The idea that having flaming tools and introducing them to the intimate workings of someone you don't get along with is much too human for these forums. I mean, it's not really that hard, is it? Anyone can wield a torch, it doesn't prove anything. Wearing flaming clothes on the other hand, or better yet, wearing nothing at all and being on fire... that is the essence of dwarfish behavior."

Nagelfar^^

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 01:53:39 am »

Yeah.. I've encountered more werebeasts after the initial weregiraffe.
Now I just let'em run around and tire themselves out until they change form.. I actually had one storming my entrance, he was only a few tiles from my hall o' traps before turning into a human and walked away :D
Nothing is more graphical than a person's imagination, which is the graphics card that DF uses.

Ragnarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 06:32:03 am »

First I read a long post on 4chan

4chan got me into DF as well, was quite desperated to play something different than Toribash and found the dorf thread on video games section...

[/offtopic]
Dabbling Overseer

Spleenling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2013, 09:55:11 pm »

My first werebeast was a Weremoose. It infected one of the soldiers sent to kill it. I was disappointed next month,, it killed some random people near the hospital and died before it could infect anyone else.

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2013, 10:23:11 pm »

Weregriaffe, that's awesome.

I had someone similar happened just after the first year or so, but it ran into my trap. I have a caged Serpent Woman who turns into a Weregilamonster.

That's a great one to have. Two different poison flavours.

PDF urist master

• Bay Watcher
  • Born from cold iron
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2013, 07:57:02 pm »

werebeasts i find are usually in their human form, driven away by the roaring laughter of our dwarves
We are not evil by choice, but evil by necessity.

Dangerous Beans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2013, 09:23:33 pm »

Weird weregiraffe

so you can have a normal weregiraffe?

unless they infiltrate your fort by disguising themselves as dorfs, were-creatures don't seem that scary. they just turn back into their normal creature too quickly.
they would probably work better as an ambushing invader, is it possible to mod that? or mod them so they behave like kobold theives?
Pages: 1 [2]