Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Settlers [Turn 5]  (Read 4144 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Settlers [Turn 5]
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2015, 11:45:28 pm »

Moonfruit sounds a bit too appetizing. We need to give it a really unpleasant name so anyone who hears the name knows not to eat it, like acidfruit or something.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2015, 12:08:57 am »

"Moonpoison Fruit?"
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2015, 04:36:27 am »

((Sorry for not posting, been busy recently.))
((Also, I request that Julia's primary color be put as yellow/gold.))

I've gotta keep a mental note to stay away from that grass, at least for now.

Once I have the binding material, keep away from the grass and finish my spear. After that's done, return to the group.

If I return to the group in time, or if they can hear me from where I am:

"Hey, I'd stay away from purply-glowing grass. It seems to not like being cut or ripped out. Who knows, it might decide to attack."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2015, 05:27:51 pm »

((bump))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2015, 06:23:35 pm »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Eh? Wha?

Oh, sure, I'll give you the turn.

[Mary]
[Can't really... This action is unable to be executed, because it's up to them if they wish to follow. Unless you meant physically drag them there, which I didn't think you meant. Just tell them to go there via conversation and they'll do it themselves.]

[Alan]
[2] Alan tries his best to hold it in, but cannot stop himself from vomiting. A bit of putrid green-brown liquid now lies on the forest floor, seeping into the leaves. Yum. Alan continues to feel worse.

[Eric]
[5] Eric takes three logs, all that he can carry in one trip, to the overhang. He has the great idea to use the old nest in the cave as kindling. There, he finds a few pieces of chert which he cracks together continuously until a few sparks appear. The nest catches fire quickly, and the logs begin to warm.

[Julia]
[6] Julia hurries away from the grass and sets to work creating her spear. She finishes surprisingly quickly. Only then does she realize that she put the spearhead on the wrong way, and the blunt end is facing outwards. Hooray?

[Rob]
[4] Rob follows the noise of the water, and finds something surprising: A small hole in a nearby tree is gushing with water. The tree looks different than all the others, with massive roots. Rob takes a quick sip of water.

All characters except for Rob and Alan feel a little bit thirsty.
Due to vomiting, Alan feels very thirsty and peckish.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2015, 06:31:11 pm »

"Hmm I'm feeling a bit thirsty but it's getting dark so I guess we'll find some in the morning, Alan why are you vomiting?"

Head back to the camp, actually help the vomiting old guy back to camp
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2015, 08:00:02 pm »

"This fountain tree is astounding!" Drink a bit more water and then return to the others to tell them of the discovery.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2015, 08:41:16 pm »

"Ugh....."

Accept assistance.  Rest.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2015, 08:48:02 pm »

If Alan's the old man, he's vomiting because of the poison, and we need to get him some water.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2015, 08:52:55 pm »

If Alan's the old man, he's vomiting because of the poison, and we need to get him some water. Take  this, just in case.
Give Mary my spear. If possible, make a torch.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2015, 08:43:12 pm »

Name:Jerry tomson
Sex:male
Physical description:  he has green eyes, is short and He is a redhead but dispite his young age his hair is allready begining to grey. He wears a  beard from ear to ear that does not include a mustache. He is neither overweight nor thin.
Mental description:
likes animals dislikes climbing

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2015, 10:25:21 am »

If you're wondering where this RTD went, school began again for me. I don't have a ton of time right now, but I'll do my best to pump out a turn or two on the weekends. I'll try to get one up by tomorrow.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]