Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Objects observation and comment  (Read 326 times)

Myth

• Bay Watcher
  • And ne forhtedon na
    • View Profile
Objects observation and comment
« on: October 17, 2016, 10:20:30 am »

Even before there has been talk about the possibility of turn more complex the conversations . It would be nice if the characters could comment abaout the things what surrounds them.

I mean: A dwarf see a sword, and he can give his opinion of the sword, can comment about the characteristics, or, in the case of a legendary artifact, can talk about the history behind the objet.

The characters could also comment on the environment, like: This river is magnificent, or this forest is dark, make me scared. This dialog can depend of the personality of the character.

It would be a great idea if the conversations going could flow naturally in this camp. For example, a dwarf comment about a legendary artifact, and the other can question him the history behind this, and inmediatelly the other begin the legend of the artifact. Basically, the object of the talk is not a specific type of topic, is a object, or a creature, or a person, or a enviroment. In this last case, the characters can comment the important things what happen in this place.

When you accept an assignment, it would be nice if you could comment about the missions with others. Something like: I will go to the (insert location here) to kill (insert name here a night creature). From there, the conversation occurs and can have differents reactions fron the others, depending of his personality.

By the by, it would be great if you could ask others to pass you some object, something like: Please give me this axe in the floor, or this armor in the chest, or, in a different case, give him this sword, or this hammer.

Sorry for possible spelling and grammatical mistakes.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:06:47 pm by Myth »