Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Problem with Lignite  (Read 2399 times)

Tinker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Problem with Lignite
« on: November 14, 2007, 08:39:00 pm »

I'm not sure what I'm missing but I've mined a bunch of lignite and would like to use it as a fuel. The problem is My smelter doesn't give me that option and neither do any of the other furnaces in my fort. What am I doing wrong?

Bingbing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with Lignite
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 08:47:00 pm »

You have to process it into coke bars first. To do so, you need at least one unit of fuel.
Beware. Not of the E, or of the U, or even of the &, @, and b. Beware the #.<BR>(Translation:) Beware. Not of the elephants, or of the unicorns, or even the demons, carp, and badgers. Beware the husks, for they are relentless, corrupting, and unstoppable. Only the might of hell itself can even keep it in check; and only for a small period of time. If one sees such a being; run away, unless you like the idea of joining their ranks.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 08:54:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Bingbing:
<STRONG>You have to process it into coke bars first. To do so, you need at least one unit of fuel.</STRONG>

in other words you need 1 unit of fuel to start feul production, buy/chop some wood and make charcoal at the wood burner this can be used to convert your lignite, I would recomend forbidding the first coke bar you make if you are on a treeless map this way you cannot accidently run out of fuel

Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Tinker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 09:57:00 pm »

Alright that's already going on so when the wood burner is free I'll get started in earnest. Thanks alot!