Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HELP! Can't cancel order; soldiers thirsting  (Read 658 times)

silvrsable

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
HELP! Can't cancel order; soldiers thirsting
« on: August 13, 2010, 01:04:02 am »

Hey guys,

So I set an order for one of my squads of 10 to kill a creature. Creature's dead (Hurrah) but now they are still set on that order and standing around. I cannot cancel it. The o is greyed out (Ack!).

What do? They're getting very thirsty and won't get back to everyday life.

Thanks a ton.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: HELP! Can't cancel order; soldiers thirsting
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 01:10:26 am »

Set their alert to off duty?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 01:33:43 am »

Under your squads menu, you can accidentally select individuals from a squad. Ensure that you're not in that view, and select the whole squad. (Usually s>a.) If you do have individuals selected, it'll probably be s>A>a, depending on your keyset. If my information is false, please forgive me, as it's after 2:30am here, and I don't currently have a world genned to check.

I apologize if this was not very helpful.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

thijser

• Bay Watcher
  • You to cut down a tree in order to make an axe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 08:16:34 am »

Have you tried giving them a new (move) order and then cancel that order?
I'm not a native English speaker. Feel free to point out grammar/spelling mistakes. This way I can learn better English.