Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Section 8: Prejudice  (Read 787 times)

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Section 8: Prejudice
« on: May 03, 2011, 01:32:08 pm »

Anyone else getting this for the PC?

Seems pretty epic and apparently plays like a mixture of Tribes and Halo.

Also, the reviews look fairly good:
360 Reviews.
PC Reviewers.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
Re: Section 8: Prejudice
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 02:16:22 pm »

I used to play the Section 8 beta. It can be fun, but lacked diversity, not sure about Prejudice. The weapon mods seem to make -some- difference.

I'm not very sure if I should get it or not, but eh... It's only ~14 bucks on steam right now. The only bad thing is that most people that play it say it's crap while the reviews are good/alright.

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Section 8: Prejudice
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 12:54:53 pm »

I hate Steam.

"The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes. The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, try again in a few minutes."

IF YOU SELL A PRODUCT YOU BETTER MAKE SURE IT'S DOWNLOADABLE.