Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 447430 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2013, 12:34:23 am »

Apiks' Journals

*Extremely bad handwriting and splatters of blood on the page*

15th of Slate

I did it... heh... I actually fucking did it. I managed to save Necrothreat II..... Damn it! Bloody DAMN IT! *sobs* *tear falls on the page on top of the blood* We lost everyone.... only 7 of us remain.. Me (Apiks), Misko, Pokon and 4 others... Only us remain. I used my escape plan of digging into my room and going to the neighbouring mountain and staying there until the fuss went down. It did it indeed go down. The Haxxor Threadomancer has left us with the obvious thought that we were eradicated. With him gone, most of his creations started fighting between each other and some of them fell into the cage traps. At the moment only 1 of the foul creatures remain. The... the living corpse of InsanityIncarnate. Oh the horror. THE HORROR. InsanityIncarnate killed his own baby which was in front of the fortress during the mad dash outside. The fortress is in shackles. Bodies are lying everywhere. Dozens of living undead are caged. DOZENS. I used to know every one of them... BFEL, Highmax. Oh Highmax. Why did you have to die. Sprin. Mastahcheese. Even NAV. LtAlfred's ghost is haunting us now.. reminding us of what happened. To top it off, a forgotten beast has awoken. I can hear him breathe when I am in the fortress.. It breathes. Heavily. I have no idea how we can manage. James was right. Armok was right. Something big is coming, and this was just the tip of it. Oh the horror. I think I am going mad. Atleast Misko is here. My only old friend left. Oh the horror. We were 18 when I initialized my escape plan. All was fine until I opened the passage.... The fools started running to the fortress to get a drink of booze. Those drunken bastards. Nothing is left of them now except their bodies. The Haxxor Necrothreader hadn't left. I immediately barred our temporary sanctuary. After it had left, we left and saw the carnage. Oh the carnage. THE HORROR. Damn it. Why did everyone had to die? WHY WORLD? WHY? IS THIS YOUR VERSION OF A GOOD JOKE? WELL I AIN'T LAUGHING. YA HEAR ME? *sobs* damn it... *starts crying* damn it all to hell.

16th of Slate

I organized the survivors to put down InsanityIncarnate. Pokon's pet took the brunt of the force and managed to do most of the damage but these undead have an uncanny power. It ripped the animal in two and spilled its guts. A gruesome sight, then everyone came and we managed to put him down with our combined forces. InsanityIncarnate is no more. We have to rebuild. As much as I would wish to mourn everyone, we must ensure the survival of the fort if more of these attacks are to come... DAMN IT! Everybody has wounds. Sprin is dead. All of our doctors are dead. No idea on how our booze and food supplies are going, I don't even know if we can clean the situation. Also I bet that nobody will even come near our entrance with those undead being by the dozens at the entrance in cages.

23rd of Slate

I cannot handle it. The pressure. It is just too great. The bodies. The horrors. Oh do they linger in my mind. I cannot make rational choices, hell I can't even go to the toilet without looking at a corpse. I'm handing down command to a fellow named "Mitre" from what he told me. He seemed to be in the best psyhicall condition, although I think he is faking it. Oh my friends, why did you have to die? DAMN IT! Haxxor Thread Necromancers, I shall have my revenge on you and your kind. I will not stop until I see every one of you eradicated and the world free from your tiranny. And if anyone dares so much glorify your names, I shall string them up. DAMN IT!

Well it seems that with some careful burrows I managed to salvage the situation. Here's the Save, Mitre. You can play a full year starting the date I gave it to you. It'll be a hard time rebuilding in my opinion. If it doesn't work out, let me know and I'll use some story magic :) . If you actually managed to save the fort and want to play with your version of saving it, let me know and I'll change some things to this.

Apiks, The Rising Madwoman's Save
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:09:16 pm by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2013, 06:57:30 am »

YAY I DIED!

I mean umm....oh no I died that is completely horrible and not in any way a relief that I can be re-dorfed as BFELLA the hilarious double talking, every proffession having, eccentric. (female in case you didn't guess)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2013, 07:59:07 am »

Apiks' Journals

*Extremely bad handwriting and splatters of blood on the page*

15th of Slate

I did it... heh... I actually fucking did it. I managed to save Necrothreat II..... Damn it! Bloody DAMN IT! *sobs* *tear falls on the page on top of the blood* We lost everyone.... only 7 of us remain.. Me (Apiks), Misko, Pokon and 4 others... Only us remain. I used my escape plan of digging into my room and going to the neighbouring mountain and staying there until the fuss went down. It did it indeed go down. The Haxxor Threadomancer has left us with the obvious thought that we were eradicated. With him gone, most of his creations started fighting between each other and some of them fell into the cage traps. At the moment only 1 of the foul creatures remain. The... the living corpse of InsanityIncarnate. Oh the horror. THE HORROR. InsanityIncarnate killed his own baby which was in front of the fortress during the mad dash outside. The fortress is in shackles. Bodies are lying everywhere. Dozens of living undead are caged. DOZENS. I used to know every one of them... BFEL, Highmax. Oh Highmax. Why did you have to die. Sprin. Mastahcheese. Even NAV. LtAlfred's ghost is haunting us now.. reminding us of what happened. To top it off, a forgotten beast has awoken. I can hear him breathe when I am in the fortress.. It breathes. Heavily. I have no idea how we can manage. James was right. Armok was right. Something big is coming, and this was just the tip of it. Oh the horror. I think I am going mad. Atleast Misko is here. My only old friend left. Oh the horror. We were 18 when I initialized my escape plan. All was fine until I opened the passage.... The fools started running to the fortress to get a drink of booze. Those drunken bastards. Nothing is left of them now except their bodies. The Haxxor Necrothreader hadn't left. I immediately barred our temporary sanctuary. After it had left, we left and saw the carnage. Oh the carnage. THE HORROR. Damn it. Why did everyone had to die? WHY WORLD? WHY? IS THIS YOUR VERSION OF A GOOD JOKE? WELL I AIN'T LAUGHING. YA HEAR ME? *sobs* damn it... *starts crying* damn it all to hell.

16th of Slate

I organized the survivors to put down InsanityIncarnate. Pokon's pet took the brunt of the force and managed to do most of the damage but these undead have an uncanny power. It ripped the animal in two and spilled its guts. A gruesome sight, then everyone came and we managed to put him down with our combined forces. InsanityIncarnate is no more. We have to rebuild. As much as I would wish to mourn everyone, we must ensure the survival of the fort if more of these attacks are to come... DAMN IT! Everybody has wounds. Sprin is dead. All of our doctors are dead. No idea on how our booze and food supplies are going, I don't even know if we can clean the situation. Also I bet that nobody will even come near our entrance with those undead being by the dozens at the entrance in cages.

23rd of Slate

I cannot handle it. The pressure. It is just too great. The bodies. The horrors. Oh do they linger in my mind. I cannot make rational choices, hell I can't even go to the toilet without looking at a corpse. I'm handing down command to a fellow named "Mitre" from what he told me. He seemed to be in the best psyhicall condition, although I think he is faking it. Oh my friends, why did you have to die? DAMN IT! Haxxor Thread Necromancers, I shall have my revenge on you and your kind. I will not stop until I see every one of you eradicated and the world free from your tiranny. And if anyone dares so much glorify your names, I shall string them up. DAMN IT!

Well it seems that with some careful burrows I managed to salvage the situation. Here's the Save, Mitre. You can play a full year starting the date I gave it to you. It'll be a hard time rebuilding in my opinion. If it doesn't work out, let me know and I'll use some story magic :) . If you actually managed to save the fort and want to play with your version of saving it, let me know and I'll change some things to this.

Apiks, The Rising Madwoman's Save
Ouch! Well... Lets NOT get the door kicked in again, shall we? I think if we use the birdge more often then I intended, we would still be alive. I think everyone who died should be refourmited cause of my stupidity for thinking haxxors weren't as hax as I thought they were
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2013, 09:08:09 am »

I doubt the bridge would help much since the Haxxor can teleport if he has line of sight (I think). Also, reforumations will happen if people so desire and they will have to specify. Haxxors turned out the be very OP. I made them unable to learn the unholy powers in the mod so in the next version we won't have a Haxxor Necrothreader rape fest. Really. The horror of the actual fortress during and after the haxxor was just horrendous. Good thing you built so much traps, Highmax. They got most of the undead.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2013, 09:11:26 am »

I doubt the bridge would help much since the Haxxor can teleport if he has line of sight (I think). Also, reforumations will happen if people so desire and they will have to specify. Haxxors turned out the be very OP. I made them unable to learn the unholy powers in the mod so in the next version we won't have a Haxxor Necrothreader rape fest. Really. The horror of the actual fortress during and after the haxxor was just horrendous. Good thing you built so much traps, Highmax. They got most of the undead.
and we shouldn't have much of a problem from zombie appocolypses from the outside with the catapults and ballistas, And the shit ton of lulz I made for the laptops

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2013, 09:15:51 am »

and we shouldn't have much of a problem from zombie appocolypses from the outside with the catapults and ballistas, And the shit ton of lulz I made for the laptops

That is most excellent. Now we just need people before the next batch of intruders come. Also good thing you didn't breach the Cavern. That forgotten tripod beast looked hungry. I thought it'd manage to salvage our situation by destryoing the zombies itself but it had no way to go upwards and eventually the haxxor left and no more dead were being revived after they killed themselves due to the [FEELINGS] thing added in the mod.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2013, 10:22:16 am »

I remember prior to the crash that two zombies ripped each other to pieces and the haxxors was reviving those pieces

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2013, 01:10:00 pm »

I remember prior to the crash that two zombies ripped each other to pieces and the haxxors was reviving those pieces

Yeah. One of them was Mastahcheese's leg. It was fighting with some live forumites when I checked it the first time. Dunno what happened with the other zombie. The leg got trapped in the cage so it's fine on that side.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2013, 04:18:44 pm »

I doubt the bridge would help much since the Haxxor can teleport if he has line of sight (I think).

YOU THOUGHT WRONG! :P
Yeah haxxors don't actually teleport, they just go a little invisible and appear somewhere else.

Indeed, I do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2013, 08:12:57 pm »

So who was the smart ass that programmed the haxxors to bust down doors?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2013, 08:17:24 pm »

Don't look at me, haxxors didn't come out till Talvi got involved :P
Sorry for throwing you under the minecart Talvi.
Where IS Talvi anyway? Thought he would be involved in this.
WHERES OUR TRANSVESTITE FROM TRANSEXUAL TRANSYLVANIA?

Indeed, I do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2013, 10:33:30 pm »

Don't look at me, haxxors didn't come out till Talvi got involved :P
Sorry for throwing you under the minecart Talvi.
Where IS Talvi anyway? Thought he would be involved in this.
Hiding from the monster he has created

Mitre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2013, 11:04:59 pm »

--a rocky horror mod would be awesome.

I should have a post up tomorrow. Although, things are going pretty slow.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2013, 12:13:38 am »

I don't think Talvieno has much interest in this succession game, in cooperation with ALL of the other stuff he has to do. I do understand him. From what I can see he is extremely short on time these days.

EDIT: Also remember, if anyone wants to be reforumited, he needs to state so since almost everybody forumited (except Pokon,Misko and me) has died.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:17:57 am by apiks »
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2013, 12:41:08 am »

Of course I want to be refourmited as swords enthusiast again ( let's hope I don't let splint starve to death again)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 121