Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Blazedcobalt: a story game. Dwarfing available.  (Read 4191 times)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
Re: Blazedcobalt: a story game. Dwarfing available.
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2013, 08:29:25 pm »

Sorry I couldn't get back to you, had homework.  I guess dreams for a military dwarf is gone, or maybe he is a one shot guy.  This guy is practically the opposite of me (extremely strong, heals slow) but thanks for adding me in.  Nice thread, keep it coming.  I wouldn't expect sieges too soon, what is your wealth?  Could I ask Cheedows miner level?

wyldmage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2013, 08:47:16 pm »

Sorry I couldn't get back to you, had homework.  I guess dreams for a military dwarf is gone, or maybe he is a one shot guy.  This guy is practically the opposite of me (extremely strong, heals slow) but thanks for adding me in.  Nice thread, keep it coming.  I wouldn't expect sieges too soon, what is your wealth?  Could I ask Cheedows miner level?

Great miner.
And if you'd like to be drafted into the military, that can be arranged.
Created wealth is past 100,000.  I'm not expecting sieges yet, but ambushes for sure.  And when you're defenses are rusty, they're just as bad.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2013, 08:52:48 pm »

Thanks, I think he can hold out on military for now.  Maybe when steel is sufficient and he's legendary.  But, if the military gets butchered feel free to use him as a last resort.  If trees are abundant, use marksdwarves.  Considering the amount of random guys you have, you could make tons of them.  Then make a moat and you should be able to live through a few sieges.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]