Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: You will kill the Clown [Minimalist Suggestion Game]  (Read 2984 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
You will kill the Clown [Minimalist Suggestion Game]
« on: March 29, 2013, 04:12:40 am »

The Clown has annoyed you by murdering your delivery boy, stuffing his corpses in your shower, and exploding your lab for the last time.

You have cornered the Clown in the wreckage of your lab. Molten pieces of exotic metals slithered and coated your broken furniture. The shelves were fallen. Strange colored liquid flowed through the floor, occasionally causing strange reactions. The Clown seemed unfazed by your wand pointing at his face and a sword in his chest. He is mumbling incomprehensibly. He is bleeding soda.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:22:41 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
Re: You will kill the Clown
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 04:18:54 am »

The Clown has annoyed you by murdering your delivery boy, stuffing his corpses in your shower.

I never liked that delivery boy anyway. He was actually two conjoined twins, and the Clown was merely trying to help by separating his bodies. Let's patch things up with the Clown, and tell him he's still our bro, even if he occasionally makes errors during invasive surgeries.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 04:21:57 am »

The Clown has annoyed you by murdering your delivery boy, stuffing his corpses in your shower.

I never liked that delivery boy anyway. He was actually two conjoined twins, and the Clown was merely trying to help by separating his bodies. Let's patch things up with the Clown, and tell him he's still our bro, even if he occasionally makes errors during invasive surgeries.
However the exploding your lab thing is very annoying and now the two of you must settle things by manly fist fight.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 04:22:38 am »

However the exploding your lab thing is very annoying and now the two of you must settle things by manly fist fight.

Nay, manliness and honor is for the weak. We shall stab him to death with a sharp object!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: You will kill the Clown [Minimalist Suggestion Game]
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 04:25:11 am »

First a villain monologue. Everything else later.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 04:31:17 am »

First a villain monologue. Everything else later.

Every time you try to say anything, the Clown started beatboxing. The beats are so terrible that you are forced to stop.

You never liked that delivery boy anyway. He was actually two conjoined twins, and the Clown was merely trying to help by separating his bodies. Let's patch things up with the Clown, and tell him he's still your bro, even if he occasionally makes errors during invasive surgeries.

You try to calmly explain to the Clown that you will gladly drop your vendetta if he get the hell of out here and leave Wicentia. He ignores you completely and started explaining to you about how to cook dead babies.

You are interested in the "settle things" part, but less in the "fist fight" part. The Clown is much bigger than you, and the only reason you managed to stab him with a sword is because you summoned it inside him.

Nay, manliness and honor is for the weak. We shall stab him to death with a sharp object!

You tried, and it didn't work. The Clown won't die. You summoned another sword in his face. He stopped gibbering, but he is still standing.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 04:33:38 am »

Summon a female clown, with comically huge breasts that honk when squeezed.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 04:35:09 am »

Summon a female clown, with comically huge breasts that honk when squeezed.

You summon a female clown and started squeezing her breasts in an attempt to intimidate the Clown. Alas, he can't see, since he has no face, it was stabbed by a sword. You also can't see his reaction from the honking noise.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 04:38:17 am »

Quickly, assault his genitals with ACID!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 04:38:34 am »

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 04:48:05 am »

Breakdance fighting time
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sorcerer Kail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 04:54:07 am »

Summon anti-clown - his antimatter copy and let him hug clown. Watch out for explosion.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 06:00:37 pm »

Quickly, assault his genitals with ACID!

You use your telekinesis to grab up a puddle of concentrated acid and splash the Clown's genitals with them. He seems unfazed, but that might just be because you can't see his face. Is he even still alive?

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

You cast Level 100 Incinerate at him. The Clown is somehow still intact, and a huge hole behind him shown that your fire is so hot it boiled the wall.

Breakdance fighting time

NEVER CHALLENGE A CLOWN TO DANCING

Summon anti-clown - his antimatter copy and let him hug clown. Watch out for explosion.

Scientifically speaking, the matter annihilation would wipe out the whole region since the Clown is huge. But you did this anyways. However, you realized that although you are a powerful wizard, you still can't cast Summon Antimatter.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2013, 03:57:59 am »

DISINTEGRATE
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 04:02:34 am »

KILL HIM WITH KINDNESS
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes
Pages: [1] 2 3