Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Delinquent Players Help  (Read 63786 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Delinquent Players Help
« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2017, 09:45:47 pm »

Way to necro! it's been over 1000 days. :P
(But yes, yes it does)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2017, 09:59:34 pm »

Ptw
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 17, 2017, 10:29:18 pm »

Project P.R.O.M.E.T.H.I.U.S. needs a tiebreaker.
Current options:
(1) Mongrel Interrogation: RAM
(1) Material-Magic Interaction: Madman
(1) Project ARMS: Hibou
So someone adding a vote would help, or two people could get together to add whatever they want, like rocket-propelled mules on stilts...

Warning: I am not the G.M., so votes in this thread might not count, and anyone who votes on the game-thread will have a post there, which will then put it into your "show new replies" list, which you may not want for some reason.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #273 on: April 12, 2018, 12:39:55 am »

Old Planet
Current Task:
BLU you may create 0 to 3 cards. See the manual for details.

Spoiler: Global (click to show/hide)

Basically come up with up to 3 cards. They can be a resource, an animal, or a plant. If an animal what other cards does it eat?

I am the GM so feel free to post here or there.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Delinquent Players Helpmighty
« Reply #274 on: April 12, 2018, 12:44:36 am »

You're mighty impatient. Some ppl only hop on daily. Might wana give 24hrs at least.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #275 on: April 12, 2018, 01:34:44 am »

No this is actually the second time they're skipping their turn. And it's not the first time Roboson has been slow... And maybe you're right and maybe I'm impatient but I am ready to move on and I think the other three players are as well.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 12, 2018, 01:41:44 am »

No this is actually the second time they're skipping their turn. And it's not the first time Roboson has been slow... And maybe you're right and maybe I'm impatient but I am ready to move on and I think the other three players are as well.

I can wait. I waited like 1.5 months for a SpaceStory update once. I am hardened enough.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #277 on: April 12, 2018, 01:45:06 am »

I have my pet peeves. When you sign up for a game that has very little requirements. And then you log on to Bay 12 and you post around on other threads for 3 or more hours. But you don't manage to take your turn. It urks me.

Also this game is experimental and to keep the momentum up and keep myself creatively going it really helps to keep things moving quickly. And I got to work tomorrow and I always feel really pooped and uncreative after that so it's kind of like the death of my creativity tomorrow. And it really sucks that the whole days gone by with like no activity in this game. And it's still not ironed out very well.

But bottom line, it's my call to make and this is what this thread is for.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 12, 2018, 02:09:22 am »

3 cards.

Resource
Name: Stillwater
Needs: Oarmen

Plant Life
Name: Oarmen
Threshold: 6
Diet: Sunlight, Carnivores

Animal Life
Name: Fuzzfrog
Threshold:2
Diet: Sunlight
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #279 on: August 06, 2018, 08:08:29 pm »

Nvm

Spoiler: original post (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:38:11 pm by roseheart »

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 26, 2018, 02:51:27 pm »

Game: GridLand Survival 4, a game about surviving, researching, and maybe one day becoming a tribe or civilization.
Character: Amy, a Nymphomaniac hunter/traper with a decent talent for farming they have not used yet. A member of a fast growing species with fur that lays eggs and digs.
Player: Aigre Excalibur
Situation: Spent the last 2 turn trying  to get a group of non-verbal adults to teach her how to fish and failing. Before that they spent a turn cuddling. Another player has decided to use pyromancy to set a bunch of bushes on fire when it is dry. The other players are for the most part foraging and researching farming.

it is 7 days after the last update.They were already warned yesterday morning.

Last update: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=172761.msg7903303#msg7903303

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:30:21 pm by High tyrol »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 26, 2018, 04:07:29 pm »

Game: GridLand Survival 3, a game about surviving, researching, and maybe one day becoming a tribe or civilization.
Character: Amy, a Nymphomaniac hunter/traper with a decent talent for farming they have not used yet. A member of a fast growing species with fur that lays eggs and digs.
Situation: Spent the last 2 turn trying  to get a group of non-verbal adults to teach her how to fish and failing. Before that they spent a turn cuddling. Another player has decided to use pyromancy to set a bunch of bushes on fire when it is dry. The other players are for the most part foraging and researching farming.

Last update: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=172761.msg7903303#msg7903303

Cry because we don't know how to fish and can't go fishing T.T
Demand that the adults go fishing. Make a ruckus
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 26, 2018, 04:15:41 pm »

Game: GridLand Survival 3, a game about surviving, researching, and maybe one day becoming a tribe or civilization.

What does T.T. mean?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 26, 2018, 04:17:18 pm »

If they won't teach us how to fish, we'll learn how to fish! Jump into the water to gain some first hand experience!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 26, 2018, 06:09:25 pm »

What does T.T. mean?
It's a crying face!
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20