Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 313695 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5250 on: March 25, 2015, 04:35:29 pm »

Ciera squeezed the nomad tight and then let go, smiling at her.

"Heh, I'll do my best, I promise."

She hesitantly turned to Alec and smiled at him too.

"How are you doing? I... I noticed Sheila gave you a tome. I thought you couldn't use magic?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: March 25, 2015, 04:37:36 pm »

Alec scratched the back of his head with his free hand while looking at the tome.
: "I can't, but Sea-legs apparently thinks otherwise. I suppose I'll keep a hold of it, though. Never know when it might come in handy."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: March 25, 2015, 04:40:37 pm »

"You could always try! Sometimes people get those sorta skills later on in life, right? Like with Grif here and heal staffs. She couldn't use 'em til recently."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: March 25, 2015, 04:43:35 pm »

: "Hmm, maybe. Hence holding onto it. But I wouldn't rely on it. I'm not much of a fighter, magic or no, and even if I could get it to work once, I'm not keen on the idea of it blowing up in my face again if I slip."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: March 25, 2015, 04:50:44 pm »

"Alright, I guess. That makes sense. We wouldn't want you blowing yourself up or anything."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: March 25, 2015, 04:54:09 pm »

: "I'll stick with keeping everyone in the fight. Doubling everyone else's efforts would beat whatever contribution I could make anyhow."
: "And... regardless of recent events, I'm glad you're still here with us, Ciera."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: March 25, 2015, 04:57:30 pm »

"Aw, come on. I'm sure you could do some damage if you could use that. Don't put yourself down, alright?"

She smiled and blushed slightly.

"I... It's good to hear that. It's nice to know that... that I still have you guys as my family."

She hesitated and then took a few steps closer, starting to hold out her arms for a hug, hoping he would understand.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: March 25, 2015, 05:03:01 pm »

Alec raised his eyebrows and cocked his head. But it wasn't long before he grinned and closed his eyes with a laugh.
: "Family, yeah?"
Gauging the difference in height from a distance, he quickly closed in and, with one arm wrapped around her back, ruffled her hair heavily with the other before lowering it down to a proper hug.
: "There's mixups all the time. At the end of the day, though, we've got each other's back."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: March 25, 2015, 05:04:39 pm »

Seeing that Ciera was finally starting to feel better, Grifen decided to leave her and Alec alone for a bit. Instead she approached Sheila, who was still standing outside the blacksmith.

: "I dunno whatcha said to her, but I reckon she's finally startin' to come around. Yer pretty good at this sorta thing, y'know?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: March 25, 2015, 05:10:47 pm »

"Heehee, yeah, I guess I am pretty good at it, huh? I guess Leo's rubbing off on me." Sheila stopped for a moment to consider what she'd just said, and shrugged. "Speaking of Leo, I wonder where he's gotten to right now..."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: March 25, 2015, 05:14:25 pm »

Holding tight to Alec, she jumped a little when he ruffled her hair, but leaned against him and smiled.

"Yeah. Sword and shield, right? We've got to look out for each other, keep each other safe. This group has made it this far. We can keep it up and get through it together. So long as we have each other. So... So long as I have you."

Those last words were whispered quietly into the tall man's jacket, hopefully quiet enough that he couldn't hear. She knew that he had probably already guessed she had feelings for him, but... now didn't feel like the right time. She didn't want to risk messing things up, she just wanted to stay there, being held by him, for a little bit longer.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: March 25, 2015, 05:39:37 pm »

Grifen shrugged as well.

: "He's probably busy with somethin'. Maybe he's takin' a nap while we have a break."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:47:35 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: March 25, 2015, 05:42:27 pm »

And they continued their journey in spirit of mutual understanding and hate for all things Imperial. Yaaay.

~~Chapter 8: Forest Horrors~~

As they continued their journey, the settlements became sparse and roads less and less developed. Soon they were walking down a dirt path, barely visible through the tall grass and occassional bush growing besides. And soon the path dissappeared completely.

But that was when they were in the woods already. The Dark Forest, aptly named by strange sense of shadow from tall trees blocking the sun, is said to be infested with monsters, the only safe passages being border roads leading from north to south...

Birds were chirping, crickets cricketing and flies buzzing. Somehow, not a single monstrous beast of any sort have been encountered...

"One or two hours and we should be on the other side. Then, the mountains will be just a stone throw away. Keep your eyes and ears open, just in case.

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objectives:
Get to the eastern side. Any unit that ends its movement at column 36 is taken off map and considered safe.

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: March 25, 2015, 05:48:02 pm »

Smiling at Alec as she flew past, Ciera landed briefly by Julius and asked,

"Hey, I noticed that you found a spear when we were at the castle... Do you mind if I use it? Those sort of weapons are suited for my style of fighting. Here, I can even give you this lance if you want."

Ciera to 3-8, trade Killer Lance for Heavy Spear if Julius is willing, canto to 6-8
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 510