Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 313666 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #7605 on: June 19, 2016, 10:50:01 pm »

Healbop Miguel.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7606 on: June 20, 2016, 03:01:30 am »

//I assumed Furt meant Guard F not Sentry F, cuz that guy doesnt even exist.

"How dare you imply that Emperor is dead!? You will die for that!!"

//Remaining enemies are now aggroing onto Cyra!

Quote from: Julius vs Guard F
Hit: 145+10-38 = 117, autohit!
Damage: 31-15 = 16dmg
Julius pilfers Silver Pilum!
Julius recovers up to 4HP!

Quote from: Leo heals Miguel
heals go here

~~Enemies Turn!~~

The lone Guard did follow his 'promise'.

Quote from: Guard E vs Cyra
Hit: 108+15-15-2-10-88 = 8
Hit roll: 8, hit!
Damage: 36+1-12 = 25dmg

Guard E strikes again!
Hit: 108+15-2-10-88 = 23
Hit roll: 18, hit!
Damage: 36+1-12 = 25dmg

~~Allies Turn!~~

Unfortunately for him, Renault and Commander Fyra were right there to make him pay.

Quote from: Renault vs Guard E
Hit: 135+15-38 = 112, autohit!
Damage: 38+1-29 = 10dmg

Guard E counters!
Hit: 108-15-65 = 38
Hit roll: 69, miss!

Guard E counters again!
Hit: 108-15-65 = 38
Hit roll: 58, miss!

Renault strikes once more!
Hit: 135+15-38 = 112, autohit!
Damage: 38+1-29 = 10dmg

Quote from: Commander Fyra vs Guard E
Hit: 141-38 = 103, autohit!
Damage: 41-15 = 26dmg
Cancel roll: 20!

Commander Fyra strikes again!
Hit: 141-38 = 103, autohit!
Damage: 41-15 = 26dmg

~~Chapter 10-2 Complete!~~

Once the corridor was clear, Commander Fyra took a deep breath.

"Julius! The throne room is right there. Let's go!"

And she, and Ram, and Renault, and Julius and his companions all went to the throne room.... filled with corpses and piles of white dust.

"Ah-! All those corpses... what did-"

"The Spymaster's work."

"Archbishop Sothor."

"I did not understand the scope of this... assault till I heard your voice. How many of the army have betrayed our beloved Emperor? How many did pledge their lives to this, rebel, this murderer and military despot that you're trying to install?"

"Julius is the rightful next Emperor! He even carries the Crown Blade - and he is not a murderer! He never-"

"Somehow I do not believe that. If he wants to topple Emperor Yurgen, he needs to go through me first." The Archbishop, with an ornate staff in hand and a bag of bottles slung over his shoulder, tried to look menacing and battle-ready.

Leo, however, being a priest and all, could easily recognize that the staff wasn't any ailment or even melee staff, but was in fact one used to cure magical ailments and (unsuccessfully) try to cure the more mundane ones.

Thusly, the Archbishop was defenseless.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:13:33 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7607 on: June 20, 2016, 04:37:48 am »

"Put that remedy staff down. The old order - the corrupt emperor, the vile Cult - it's over. It's time for something, someone, better to replace it. Stand down... or be put down."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7608 on: June 20, 2016, 05:29:16 am »

"That would be betraying my oath to the Empire. I would rather-" The was some noise from behind the Archbishop.

"Enough, Archbishop..."

The Archbishop turned around and hurriedly moved to the throne. There, he helped a blonde man stand up.

It was Emperor Jurgen, or Troy VIII. He was about six feet half tall, clad in dark lacquered armor, decorated with gold, with a golden cloak at his back. A large broadsword was hanging at his belt, and so was a second girdle, with a large red gemstone as its centerpiece. One another was hanging on his neck, maybe a smaller copy of the one at his waist.

Then he took a step toward Julius and others... with Archbishop supporting him at the right hand, while the Emperor helped himself with a black wooden cane in his left hand. As he moved closer, his armor clinking and boots thumping softly, his pale, sweating face was clearly visible, as were his slumped shoulders and slightly bent-forward posture.

Once he stopped at the top of the stairs leading to the throne, Archbishop moved away, and Yurgen placed both his hands on the top of the cane, which was decorated with a roaring lion's head.

Commander Fyra bowed her head slightly out of respect.

"These people... have some business with me, so, let them speak freely."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:33:45 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #7609 on: June 20, 2016, 08:32:54 am »

Miguel puffed himself up, holding his hand to his heart and bowing himself slightly. His body shook like a leaf in a storm. He clamped his fist and endeavored to hold on a bit longer.

: "My liege... I apologize for this disturbance, for we have come to take your throne."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7610 on: June 20, 2016, 09:42:24 am »

When he entered the throneroom, Julius was shocked at seeing the state of the corpses inside. However there was no time to react as the confrontation began.

Julius stared at the emperor. This was it. He felt as if massive weight was upon on him at finally reaching this moment, and his heart was racing. Standing tall he strode forward, and concentrated to suppress the tremor in his voice, speaking with the confident tone he had once practiced so long ago.

"Emperor Jurgen. My name is Julius, rightfully declared heir to the throne of Troy Lionheart, chosen by the spirit of our esteemed ancestor himself."

"It is as he says. I have come here to challenge you for the crown."

With a flourish he drew the Crown Blade and held it up in front of him.

"The people of the empire have had enough of your cruelty Yurgen. Your reign is over. By Imperial law this sword, the Crown Blade of Troy is proof of my claim on the thrown. I implore you to give it up peacefully. There's been plenty enough bloodshed for today."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:55:53 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7611 on: June 20, 2016, 10:12:52 am »

"Blade Law...? I haven't heard of such a thing... have you, Archbishop?" But the Archbishop looked perplexed, confused, but most importantly, nervous. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, probably thinking of a way out for Yurgen.

"...Archbishop?"

"Well, yes, Your Majesty. It's an... old Law made by our venerable first Emperor, Troy Lionheart, it's an old and rather cruel law, ah..."

"Speak."

"..." The Archbishop fidgeted a little, looked at Yurgen, then at Julius, and then back at Yurgen; bowing his head to the latter.

"...basically it's a variant of the Law of Challenge. However, the duel invoked by the Law of the Blade cannot be postponed, denied by the current Emperor nor rescinded by the Pretender. Nor there can be any magic involved, be it magical tomes or staves or enchanted blades, and the duelists cannot empower themselves by any trinkets or medicinal powders. There is no weapon of choice as the current Emperor needs to draw the Imperial Lion while the Pretender needs to wield the Crown Blade, and of course both restrict their owners to the descendants of the Emperor, and..."

"And?"

"...and, unlike the Law of Challenge, there can be no limits of injury at which the duel stops - bluntly speaking, it is duel to the death. Any deviations of these sacred rulings will cause misfortune to both the Pretender and the Emperor, or so the scrolls say, apparently some curse laid by Emperor Troy the First is put on the blades, but this might be..." Yurgen looked at Julius, thinking for a moment.

Then he handed the cane to the Archbishop.

"Your Majesty, if you allow me-"

"Thank you, Archbishop. I won't require your services anymore." Emperor Yurgen withdrawn his large sword from its sheath and held it in his right hand. Then the Archbishop coughed.

"...Your Majesty, Fire Emblem too." The Emperor looked at the priest.

"Right." He found a moment to unclasp the girdle at his waist, and handed it to the Archbishop as well. Then he looked at Julius.

"...sorry, what's your name again?"
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7612 on: June 20, 2016, 10:17:40 am »

Julius lowered the blade slightly upon hearing the Archbishop speak of the rules of the challenge. Inwardly he cursed himself for not going over the Imperial Laws with the commanders more thoroughly before the assault.

"...my name is Julius. Julius Orto from the province of Kretos." he spoke slowly.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7613 on: June 20, 2016, 10:46:03 am »

"Alright." Yurgen lifted his blade, but the Archbishop interfered, placing his hand on the sword and then shielding the Emperor.

"Julius of Kretos, you wield a magical book and two enchanted rings. Please remove them from your possession first."
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7614 on: June 20, 2016, 10:57:21 am »

Julius momentarily sheathed the crown blade to unbuckle the straps he used to secure the rest of his arsenal, letting them fall to the floor amidst the dust with a thud. With a smaller clatter the rings on his hand soon followed. Redrawing the blade, he grasped the visor he wore, almost as an afterthought, and sent it tumbling to the floor with the rest. He would at least allow his opponent the courtesy of seeing his face.

Julius took a step forward, but stopped to turn around and look at everyone. His eye stopped at Grifen and he lowered his face slightly. With a quiet but firm voice he spoke.

"Grifen if... should I fall. You know what to do."

He turned around again, and walked forward. He could feel his heart pounding more intensely with each step. This was risky. He knew that despite his efforts he was far from the strongest among their party. Raising the crown blade Julius mustered himself and spoke yet again, his voice growing in loudness and intensity with each word.

"This scar on my face that I've worn since childhood. All the suffering my comrades and I have faced to reach this point. It is all proof of the mismanagement and corruption that has plagued this empire. You've brought about the deaths of countless innocents, and allowed the worst of crimes and blasphemy's to occur in the empire. We'll end it here Yurgen! I am ready!"

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:07:57 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7615 on: June 20, 2016, 11:08:18 am »

"And so am I." Yurgen took on a defensive position. The Archbishop retreated to nearby pillar, letting out a sigh.

"And I, Sothor, Servant of the Dragon, am ready to judge this sacred duel. Begin."

~~Julius Turn 1~~

Objectives: Become the Emperor.

Units' stats are here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:10:01 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7616 on: June 20, 2016, 11:16:52 am »

Julius didn't know what to make of the Emperor's response to his challenge. Was he that confident? Or did he simply not care? He gripped the crown blade with apprehension.

With a yell, Julius charged forward, darting to the side of the Emperor in an attempt to flank him.

5,4 ATTACK
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:32:22 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7617 on: June 20, 2016, 11:45:50 am »

The swords did not clash, as the blade cut through the defenses, spilling the blood of both duelists!

Quote from: Julius vs Yurgen
Hit: 150-51 = 99
Hit roll: 75, hit!
Damage: 35-23 = 12dmg

Yurgen counters!
Hit: 122-83 = 39
Hit roll: 14, hit!
Damage: 37-17 = 20dmg

Julius strikes again!
Hit roll: 73, hit!

~~Yurgen's Turn!~~
*running noises*"Where's the Emperor!?"
"All those corpses-!!"
Yurgen didn't try to cover himself by a pillar, but just attacked Julius from the side! By some divine guidance, the blade struck Julius in the abdomen; he retaliated twice, but at the second time, his feet hit the edge of the damn old carpet and his attack wasn't that accurate.

Quote from: Yurgen attacks Julius!
Hit: 122-83 = 39
Hit roll: 26, hit!

Julius counters!
Hit roll: 83, hit!
Damage: 35+2-23 = 14dmg

Julius counters once more!
Hit roll: 83, hit!
Damage: 35+2-23 = 14dmg
Miracle roll: 13!
HP halved!
"It might not be too late, check all chambers!!"

~~Julius Turn 2~~

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:36:01 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7618 on: June 20, 2016, 11:52:01 am »

Julius was no longer able to keep his hand from shaking. Not just from the pressure, but he could feel his wounds starting to get to him. Slowly he raised the trembling Crown Blade to point at the emperor.

"Its over Yurgen." he said as he looked down at him from the top of the stairs.

Julius thrust forward.

Attack.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:57:59 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7619 on: June 20, 2016, 12:22:18 pm »

The Crown Blade struck the Emperor in the armpit, but lodged itself in the armor's plates; and then, at verge of collapse himself, Yurgen swung his sword at Julius form above...

...and the fates decreed it was the last thing Julius ever saw.

Quote from: Julius vs Yurgen
Hit roll: 49, hit!
Miracle roll: 7!
HP halved!

Yurgen counters!
Hit: 122-79 = 43
Hit roll: 41, hit!

Julius Orto is dead.

"I-I can't, my legs... ugh..."

And then Emperor collapsed as well.

"Your Majesty-" The Archbishop moved the the blonde, but after checking on him, he grimaced.

Then he turned around and pulled out a bottle to at least try to save Julius, but he looked into the lifeless eyes and then, for a brief moment, paled, losing his composure.

"Both are... How do I explain this to the-"

Then finally the noise of very, very, very large group of soldiers rushing down the corridor could be heard...

Objectives:
Now what?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:32:26 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510