Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 734 735 [736] 737 738 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2345514 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #11025 on: November 13, 2014, 01:21:11 pm »

Steve is giving a bunch of powerhouses carte blanch to blow up a UWM plant.  Early Christmas present or a trap in the making?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11026 on: November 13, 2014, 01:29:19 pm »

Ooooh! oooh!
I know!
Steve was Santa all along!
*I mean, I already expect no less than three of Piecewise's personal assassin squads coming for me, it's not like one more would make a difference, right?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11027 on: November 13, 2014, 01:37:21 pm »

what do you think the odds are of everyone asking the exact same questions?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11028 on: November 13, 2014, 01:43:39 pm »

Ooooh! oooh!
I know!
Steve was Santa all along!
*I mean, I already expect no less than three of Piecewise's personal assassin squads coming for me, it's not like one more would make a difference, right?
One more and you get a free smoothie!

Delivered on the tip of an armor piercing bullet.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11029 on: November 13, 2014, 01:50:15 pm »

You'll have to compensate.

Story of the HMRC.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11030 on: November 13, 2014, 02:30:07 pm »

@PW, I've read it on your recommendation, but otherwise haven't played with it much.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11031 on: November 13, 2014, 03:00:42 pm »

Oh wow, M17. Is it my birthday yet?

Not that there won't be some nasty surprises in store for us, of course, what with this mission being BATTLESUIT BATTALION HO! and then some.

what do you think the odds are of everyone asking the exact same questions?

As long as people aren't blind and read other's posts before typing their questions? Pretty slim, I hope.

Also, people, be sure to mention that your questions (and thus, the answers) aren't on a private channel, to actually avoid said redundancy and quicken things IC.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 03:11:08 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11032 on: November 13, 2014, 03:12:04 pm »

"Oh, and a more unconventional question: remember the Hexbarax sim, where I converted some dirt into uraniumand  compressed it into a bomb, and then used to force shield to direct the blast? Do you think I could do that here, and if yes, would it be wise?"

A nuke?  That's just boring.  Why not compress it into a singularity and suck the base into a black hole?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11033 on: November 13, 2014, 03:15:36 pm »

"Oh, and a more unconventional question: remember the Hexbarax sim, where I converted some dirt into uraniumand  compressed it into a bomb, and then used to force shield to direct the blast? Do you think I could do that here, and if yes, would it be wise?"

A nuke?  That's just boring.  Why not compress it into a singularity and suck the base into a black hole?

Because boring but practical is a cornerstone of that character.

Because I don't know if I can do that, how that works or what the damage radius is. And I'd rather find out in the safe confinement of VR. Unless you have a particular hate for this planet and its inhabitants?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11034 on: November 13, 2014, 03:27:49 pm »

Alright, what about an planetoid-style gravity well?  The planetoid stood up just fine.

((Serious level is very low with this thought train))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11035 on: November 13, 2014, 03:36:30 pm »

Alright, what about an planetoid-style gravity well?  The planetoid stood up just fine.

((Serious level is very low with this thought train))

But then we have to convince the UWM to boards an oversized go cart and ride in to their doom.

((I know, but I had actually thought about trying to create self-sustaining events/anomalies for when large-scale destruction was needed, but it seems too dangerous to try. ))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11036 on: November 13, 2014, 03:53:50 pm »

Convert their foundations to wheels and give them a push!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11037 on: November 13, 2014, 04:08:59 pm »

I can imagine the new armoury description if that works:
"Want a battlesuit? Convert a rock. Want some allies? Convert a rock. Want to stop a UWM facility from reporting your actions? Convert the facility into a rock. Or better yet, convert it into a singularity to confuse and vaporise its planet. Keep in mind that this thing is gonna need a lot of grey matter to function, so don't go using to much or you may end up converting your own brain into a rock."

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11038 on: November 13, 2014, 04:11:56 pm »

Isn't that basically what the armory master does for special orders?
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11039 on: November 13, 2014, 04:14:09 pm »

Yes, but she's a double ultra secret Legendary+5 amp user.
Pages: 1 ... 734 735 [736] 737 738 ... 2205