Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2353360 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18465 on: June 19, 2015, 06:47:47 pm »

I am out of town from now until sunday evening. I plan on Dester staying locked in his room until then, to prevent afk kill. But, radio controlled, Hapah, Harry Baldman, or AkumaKasai can post actions for me if necessary, and Piecewise can divine fiat any actions he deems necessary / amusing / horrifying, so there's that :D :)  ??? :o  :o  :(  :-[ :'(

Yes, I know this is a very bad idea.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18466 on: June 19, 2015, 06:59:32 pm »

Look, you'll be fine, I'm pretty certain your entry to this game has actually been the most confusing, and that includes my second character, John, where Xan exploded into a sea of flesh constantly screaming with exposed lungs and mouths.
While technicolor skeletons crawl around, giving the impression of buffering.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18467 on: June 19, 2015, 07:02:27 pm »

Look, you'll be fine, I'm pretty certain your entry to this game has actually been the most confusing, and that includes my second character, John, where Xan exploded into a sea of flesh constantly screaming with exposed lungs and mouths.
While technicolor skeletons crawl around, giving the impression of buffering.
The entire time the "harass newbs" bit was going on I was hoping Piecewise didn't decide I was the one harassed.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18468 on: June 19, 2015, 07:10:51 pm »

I am out of town from now until sunday evening. I plan on Dester staying locked in his room until then, to prevent afk kill. But, radio controlled, Hapah, Harry Baldman, or AkumaKasai can post actions for me if necessary, and Piecewise can divine fiat any actions he deems necessary / amusing / horrifying, so there's that :D :)  ??? :o  :o  :(  :-[ :'(

Nah, it's safe. Trust me. Also, if you're able to reply, will you define what  you mean by"necessary"?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:15:10 pm by AkumaKasai »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18469 on: June 19, 2015, 07:14:36 pm »

Nah, it's safe. Trust me.
he is going to die, isn't he.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18470 on: June 19, 2015, 07:15:25 pm »

Which he?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18471 on: June 19, 2015, 07:19:04 pm »

Which he?
Ozark
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18472 on: June 19, 2015, 07:40:41 pm »

Which he?
Ozark
I don't think so. If all goes well, nobody's dying. Also, please don't take Dester's action personally. I have nothing against your or your character, I just like violence, and have a very good IC reason to do it to you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18473 on: June 19, 2015, 08:01:14 pm »

Which he?
Ozark
I don't think so. If all goes well, nobody's dying. Also, please don't take Dester's action personally. I have nothing against your or your character, I just like violence, and have a very good IC reason to do it to you.
Will I eventually get my stuff back other wise i am going to kill my char off.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18474 on: June 19, 2015, 08:35:33 pm »

Which he?
Ozark
Will I eventually get my stuff back other wise i am going to kill my char off.
You're sure as hell not getting it back while I'm steering. However, I'm only controlling Dester for the weekend, so ask Ozarck when he gets back.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18475 on: June 19, 2015, 08:55:23 pm »

Also Spazyak, remember that when Dester says something about/attacks Henk, the fight's not between us, it's between the characters. This fight might turn out badly for one or both of them, and I don't want any hard feelings between us.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18476 on: June 19, 2015, 08:59:06 pm »

And whatever is said, it's never to be taken personally, my character is very stand-offish, for example, but I'm not trying to make this personal.
Alan help.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18477 on: June 19, 2015, 09:02:22 pm »

That's a general rule of anything involving RP: Don't take it personally. Some characters are jerks, and they'll act like jerks. Doesn't mean the player is one.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 09:22:05 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18478 on: June 19, 2015, 09:16:27 pm »

Also Spazyak, remember that when Dester says something about/attacks Henk, the fight's not between us, it's between the characters. This fight might turn out badly for one or both of them, and I don't want any hard feelings between us.
Oh no, I understand that. I jsut planed on force feeding Ozark earl grey
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18479 on: June 19, 2015, 11:00:15 pm »

Right, so, dragging the conversation from on ship to here, Spazyak, turns out, your character is totally unconscious, like, right out of it, if anything, you're gonna have to start putting in actions to wake up before you do anything.
Alan help.
Pages: 1 ... 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 ... 2205