Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 285082 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 2: THUNK
« Reply #630 on: April 23, 2014, 10:10:43 am »

((Naw, the reverse V's the longbowman salute. Don't think it has any specific meaning these days, other than being offensive.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: April 23, 2014, 10:14:55 am »

((You could always give someone the "Bull Horns", just press down the ring finger and middle finger.
Or a thumbs up/down, by using everything but the thumb. Since a thumbs up is generally a good thing, you'd expect something like a healing mist. Which would of course end up being a minigun or something suitable ridiculous.))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 23, 2014, 10:18:44 am »

HAH I'M A BETTER PERSON THAN THAT GUY
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 23, 2014, 10:19:44 am »

Tsafi sat hunched forwards watching the bloodshed from a rather poor seat, the best he could find seeing as he'd been late.
He frowned slightly at the start of the round when the revolver came into play, but other than that his expression remained unchanged until one of the contestants fired a stream of acid from his shackle. As an ex-assassin who intended to participate in these games, he watched it intently, interested to know just what the weapons were capable of.
Tsafi managed a sympathetic wince as Team Blue took out their own leader, but remained silent even as the audience around him went into a frenzy when the host asked for their choice of winner. He looked somewhat uneasy.

"An ironic ending," he mused aloud, mostly to himself once the noise had died down, "To a rather cruel challenge."
He found it hard to enjoy watching such bloodshed when he knew he could very well be strapped to one of those boards himself before long. "Such is the nature of the game, I suppose."

>Get Dollars when appropriate. Watch the audience around me.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #635 on: April 23, 2014, 02:17:04 pm »

"Woo, we won! You mind letting me down now? And some first aid would be appreciated."

Hopefully get led down and have my injuries treated by someone.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They drop Navarro off the board and he falls to the ground, holding his stomach and gurgling.

"Navarro needs medic badly. Help. I have...so many wounds."

Team B

APPETIZING

Run up and pull the various knives out of Kriyella, then throw them at various Red team members until I'm dragged off.

Oh, and eat a bit of Kriyella. Her calves, maybe.

Spoiler: Xen (click to show/hide)
They drag Xen away, kicking and screaming as he tries to crawl back toward Kriellya's corpse.

((So, that knife in Mason's thigh...is it one of those "Oh, there's a knife in my thigh. That's inconvenient." moments or one of those "HOLY CARP THERE'S A KNIFE IN MY THIGH! I MUST SCREAM IN ALL CAPS! AAAAAAGH!" moments? I'll edit in some flavor text with a reaction once this is clarified. Also, RIP Kriellya.))

Go try to get the medkit from Kriellya's corpse and bandage myself up if possible. Without removing the knife in my thigh for the moment.

Considering it gimped your speed, I'd say some crying might be in order.

Mason takes some gauze from Kri's medkit and bandages up his leg. It stops the bleeding, at the very least.

(( Owwwww. Seriously, why would you go for the head XD

Right, next character for the meat grinder. Note to self, never volunteer for anything... And PW, I have to know, was that an overshot or a 5?))

Buncha ones. Specifically, 1 for the throw, one for the end roll on your part.

"...oops.  Hey, Xen killed her first!"

Grab a knife, cut off one of Kriellya's arms, and throw it to that guy in the crowd!  Try to sneak out with the knife as well.

Spoiler: Larry Sheet (click to show/hide)
Larry pulls the knife out of Kriellya's neck and immediately begins hacking at her shoulder joint, jamming the blade in and twisting and ripping until he can finally tear it the rest of the way free.

He does a spinning hammer toss of the limb straight up into the crowd were it smacks into the head of the guy who asked for it.

Tsafi sat hunched forwards watching the bloodshed from a rather poor seat, the best he could find seeing as he'd been late.
He frowned slightly at the start of the round when the revolver came into play, but other than that his expression remained unchanged until one of the contestants fired a stream of acid from his shackle. As an ex-assassin who intended to participate in these games, he watched it intently, interested to know just what the weapons were capable of.
Tsafi managed a sympathetic wince as Team Blue took out their own leader, but remained silent even as the audience around him went into a frenzy when the host asked for their choice of winner. He looked somewhat uneasy.

"An ironic ending," he mused aloud, mostly to himself once the noise had died down, "To a rather cruel challenge."
He found it hard to enjoy watching such bloodshed when he knew he could very well be strapped to one of those boards himself before long. "Such is the nature of the game, I suppose."

>Get Dollars when appropriate. Watch the audience around me.
10 dd.

The audience around you appears to be covered in blood and severed limb.

IT LOOKS LIKE THE AUDIENCE WANTS CROMWELL AS THEIR WINNER! Everyone loves the underdog, don't they? Well Cromwell, as the winner, gains 5 points, and the rest of his team gains 1 point each. Good for them. WHEN WE COME BACK, XEN WILL PLAY HIS PUNISHMENT GAME! STAY TUNED!

CONSUME QUALITY PRODUCTS

AND WELCOME BACK!
The camera holds on the Host's face for a moment before zooming out to show a dark stage with the host standing in a single bright spotlight. Next to him is a large backboard.

Our penalty game today is a nice simple one, which I'm sure you're all familiar with. It's called hangman! And the audience is the one who gets to play!

As he says this, another spotlight flicks on and shows Xen, suspended over a deep pit by a set of restraints. There is one restraint for each arm and leg, and one for his torso. They're like rigid metal beams with clamps on the end holding his limbs. Just above his head is a glittering, silver loop of something very thin, like a noose made of piano wire.

Our dear audience gets to chose the letters, and for each mistake, we remove one of poor xen's  supports. If we remove them all, well, at that point it's really just a question of if his neck breaks or if he's decapitated. Shall we play?

The Host uses a piece of red chalk to draw 10 spaces on the board, like so:

_ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _

When you're ready, friends.

Flabort gets 4 dd from his bet on cromwell winning.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 23, 2014, 02:22:18 pm »

"X, X!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 23, 2014, 02:24:17 pm »

"X, X!"

"Shut up ya git!

Go for an E!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Welcome to the Show.
« Reply #638 on: April 23, 2014, 02:25:30 pm »

R! R stands for Bleedy!
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 23, 2014, 02:26:39 pm »

Z! GIVE US A Z!

(( What a wonderful choice of penalty game :P ))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 23, 2014, 02:28:39 pm »

"Q, you bastards! It's obviously Q!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 23, 2014, 02:29:23 pm »

((Oh Xan, you're so boned.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 23, 2014, 02:35:11 pm »

((Oh Xan, you're so boned.))
So very, very boned XD

Right, next character for the meat grinder. Note to self, never volunteer for anything... And PW, I have to know, was that an overshot or a 5?))

Wait, a 1 for the throw? How'd Xen get a 1 on the throw, was it not Dex?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 23, 2014, 02:41:50 pm »

Wait, a 1 for the throw? How'd Xen get a 1 on the throw, was it not Dex?
Maybe it was perception?
"Y"

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 23, 2014, 02:43:12 pm »

POST TO RE-WAITLIST! ROLL FOR MONEYS!

Spoiler: Sheamus Quirkel (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:46:00 pm by Kriellya »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 153