Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 479816 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2014, 03:00:40 pm »

Updated Maria's sheet to reflect Anima's Masterwork staff.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2014, 03:21:03 pm »

I guess I could kick of the plot as soon as PrivateNomad is ready. though I guess a bit of settling in time, establish the premise might be good.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2014, 03:24:08 pm »

Hence the Prologue. Once everyone is more or less settled in, then we can get to plots.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2014, 03:25:49 pm »

Main characters:

Sen
Female
Description:
Having moved to egypt, Sen now appears to be of egyptian decent, with her long black hair and green eyes. She is still mostly flat-chested and is 6'5" tall. She wears a black turtle-neck and khakis and wears glasses. She now goes by the name Senkhet and runs a bookshop that supplies school books all across Egypt and Africa. Sen is also the sponser of several dig sites all across Egypt.

Level: 7
EXP: 10/100

Stats    (116)
 HP------15* [45]
 MP------12 [24]
 SPD-----15
 SKL-----14*
 STR-----20 [4 SP]
 MAG-----20
 DEF-----15 [Phys DR 3]
 RES-----13 [Mag DR 2]

Perks:
Positive
Photographic Memory- Sen can remember everything she has read or seen due to the way her mind is structured.
Opposing Momentum[SKL]- When facing an opponent with a higher speed, add half the difference of enemy's SPD and your SKL to your SKL roll. (Caps at +10 SKL)
Body of threads[HP]- Sen cannot deal lethal damage to herself when using her own abilities.

Negative
Demonic Weakness- Takes double damage from silver based weapons and has her stats reduced by 4 when salt touches her for 5 turns.
Catalytic Magic- Magic from Sen's unfused abilities are reduced in effectiveness by 1/2. This takes the form of either increased ability cast length, More mana required to use, increased resist-ability against the ability, or weaker effects from the ability. Gm's choice.

Abilities:
Spoiler: Thread Bare (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paper Master (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paper Maneuvers (click to show/hide)
Knowledge Absorption- Sen is capable of cannibalizing forms of knowledge, adding it to her own. Doing so uses all of her mana. She can target anything made of Paper, anything Sentient, and Shadow land Tablets.

Catalyst- Sen can absorb a Sentient entity to act as a catalyst for her magic. Doing so allows her to de-activate her Catalytic Magic perk. Sen gains the catalyst's MP and HP as Mana. (The entity must be willing or have failed a resist check to be used as a catalyst.) If the Catalyst's HP hits 0, the Sen's Catalytic Magic perk re-activate.

Spoiler: Specials (click to show/hide)

Sen has lost use of her spell tomes due to Osmodius's Mana Disruption Divice. ((I'm leaving her Demon summoning book due to plot reason))
Spoiler: Demon Summoning (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:28:21 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2014, 03:26:15 pm »

And this is where I will post any secondary Characters like Frederica~

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:35:15 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2014, 03:55:22 pm »

What does that .gif come from, Sanure? MUST WATCH FOR SCIENCE REASONS

Spoiler: lel'd (click to show/hide)
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2014, 03:57:55 pm »

Internet? I dunno. Just found it was like ' I must use this for lols and forums.' Hence part of my avatar rotation.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2014, 04:00:10 pm »

Rats, it looked like a good watch.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2014, 04:03:10 pm »

Kuragehime

google image search does wonders
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2014, 04:06:09 pm »

...accursed josei! *shakes fist*
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2014, 05:01:31 pm »

oho? I awaited a bit more posts right after the start, but I guess splitting up does that kinda thing. Oh well, soon enough there will be reason enough for Alucard to at least gather some players, a bit later more than enough reason to gather all of them

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2014, 05:33:45 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
How would the trouble-makers find out?

She shows them in a scary way to keep them in line
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2014, 05:48:36 pm »

And I have now introduced Frederica. Have fun.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2014, 06:27:29 pm »

You know, we should probably establish which University everyone in Australia goes to. Just so that we can have Maria, Kara and Ester all going to the same place or something.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2014, 06:42:46 pm »

IF Will is happy living in Aus then Stella is going to be teaching in Griffith
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 685