Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 29804 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 07:52:08 pm »

Divine energy, the true fluid of eternity, only such a power could perform for such a time, you let loose a gentle pull, once, twice, and a third time you gently pull upon the strings that bind, allowing a path to lead to yourself, not one of earth or stone, but one of desire, desire to discover that which is yourself.  you ask of the tree to aid you, and he asks the trees that are his brethren, and they ask the plants that surround themselves, each willing to offer the single granule that you offered in growing a mere leaf, such is the nature of, well, nature.

you receive a portion of three natural energy, and have expended three yourself, you are left in a balance, with 2/100 energy of the divine, and in turn, 3/3 of nature, a weak conduit you provide for the given energy, being as new to the energy as you are.

Perhaps a traveler will appear within several months, and maybe you shall in turn do such as to pass those long months, slowly growing your energy, or communing with nature, or even seeking what may lie surrounding you. you believe that three of your goals shall begin their path toward completion during the time you spend in this isolation.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 07:59:12 pm »

Brothers and sisters, we should expand our influence with nature, so we can grow our energy, and learn what the trees and plants have to offer.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 08:15:35 pm »

I concur. It is an opportunity to learn what surrounds this land, and we have a great deal of time to spare; that is good, for the trees do not speak in haste or without deliberation. Perhaps they will call a druid who can tend to us, though it is doubtful any druid would attempt to take us for themselves; they have a knowledge of what is, and what is not, and to do so could endanger that which they hold dear. It is not a fault, but it is an obstacle nonetheless, and one I do not believe we wish to try and surmount; only one we should leave alone.

We should ask the trees and the forest for what information we might, and share our own tales in return. We shall nurture our divinity, and use the gift of the power the nature has offered us to assist in the growth of a single Kaihek tree, using two portions to aid it in it's growth, and a portion of our divine energy to assist as well. The Kaihek, when fed with the power it deserves, ensures the health and safety of a forest far past the time it has withered. While our simple two portions cannot hope to supply it's need for magic, it can give it, perhaps, enough of a push to start it's cycle of absorbing and recycling magic, so that it might attain the magnificent heights of it's ancient ancestors, given time. A young sapling, not far from our branch, will serve nicely, and perhaps become the centerpiece of the forest that will endure surrounding it, to bring a new generation of Kaihek trees into being.

This gift and return of power to the forest in a way it might not ever have been able to do should aid us by their gratitude. If we are lucky, they might grant us more of their natural energy, as we become attuned with it and cycle it back into the forest to help; as poor a conduit as we are, we are yet a conduit, focused in a way the forest could never be, and druids do not have the same divine power that we may offer. Perhaps, if none comes, the forest itself might aid us, in time.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 08:19:52 pm »

I concur. It is an opportunity to learn what surrounds this land, and we have a great deal of time to spare; that is good, for the trees do not speak in haste or without deliberation. Perhaps they will call a druid who can tend to us, though it is doubtful any druid would attempt to take us for themselves; they have a knowledge of what is, and what is not, and to do so could endanger that which they hold dear. It is not a fault, but it is an obstacle nonetheless, and one I do not believe we wish to try and surmount; only one we should leave alone.

We should ask the trees and the forest for what information we might, and share our own tales in return. We shall nurture our divinity, and use the gift of the power the nature has offered us to assist in the growth of a single Kaihek tree, using two portions to aid it in it's growth, and a portion of our divine energy to assist as well. The Kaihek, when fed with the power it deserves, ensures the health and safety of a forest far past the time it has withered. While our simple two portions cannot hope to supply it's need for magic, it can give it, perhaps, enough of a push to start it's cycle of absorbing and recycling magic, so that it might attain the magnificent heights of it's ancient ancestors, given time. A young sapling, not far from our branch, will serve nicely, and perhaps become the centerpiece of the forest that will endure surrounding it, to bring a new generation of Kaihek trees into being.

This gift and return of power to the forest in a way it might not ever have been able to do should aid us by their gratitude. If we are lucky, they might grant us more of their natural energy, as we become attuned with it and cycle it back into the forest to help; as poor a conduit as we are, we are yet a conduit, focused in a way the forest could never be, and druids do not have the same divine power that we may offer. Perhaps, if none comes, the forest itself might aid us, in time.

Well worded brother, well worded. I agree, you proposals are for some divine reason, always more pleasant then mine. I wholeheartedly agree with you, and would love to hear the stories of the forest, even though it lacks a Kaihek tree.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 06:09:51 am »

Bumty Bumppp

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 06:23:33 am »

((huh, usually i update things between 3:00 and 8:00 because i assume you people sleep.))

You decide to spend a time communing with nature, using yourself as a conduit to the mystic natures that be, from amusing the rocks, with moss gently grown, to exiting the plants, with gentle beams of light, twisted around the cruel grips of the canopy for a time, several months pass, and you find yourself wielding a goodly amount of the natural energies that the forest has seen fit to provide, they tell you tales of creatures who were poisoned by the leaves of their purple flowered brethren, and healed by the roots of the same plant, they tell of stones hidden deeper within the forest that could summon fell beasts to fight any who wished to test their power, they told of fire, burning through them, and leaving naught but ash for new things to grow in the warmed soil, and you in turn tell them the fantastic tales of your creation, upon the divine anvils among the roots of Yggdrasil, your power granted by the powers of the god that created you, you tell of sorrow, brough from your master's death, you tell of how you were left berifit as his creations were cast from the heavens to earthrealm to allow his spirit peace, you tell of adventures you have had, being worn by humans, and beasts, and even golems of stone, held together by naught but your own will.

your powers of divinity remain at 2/100, but your power over the plants and their cousins has grown greatly to a well earned 23/25

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2014, 06:26:08 am »

Attempt to summon an ent

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 06:29:06 am »

Your patience reaches a point that you do not truely desire, you decide to expend ten units of the natural powers to summon forth an ent, a small creature of woven plants and branches heeds your call, no taller than a child, he curiously approaches the tree you hang upon.

Knowing your divine energies well enough, you also feel that your natural energies have dropped to a respectable 13/25

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2014, 06:53:05 am »

Use divine powers to attract the ent to you, and try to fall out of the tree.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2014, 06:59:48 am »

Using a morsel of divine energy, you draw the ent to yourself, and drop from the tree in the same movement, landing upon the cool soft earth, the creature picks you up, looking at you, before you are tucked under his arm and taken away. Some time later your attention is grabbed by a small group of humans, wielding strange sticks, the ent hides within the foliage nearby, still unaware of your sapience.

Your divine power is at 1/100, and your natural power at 12/25.

(be back in a while.)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 07:14:20 am »

ptw. Ivory.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 03:47:30 pm »

(Back)

Sitting in wait, you think about possible venues of action that could be taken to interact with the hunters, Maybe Ivory? you aren't sure.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 04:38:45 pm »

Will the ent to put you on, will him to let you become his gentle mentor.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 05:35:50 pm »

No. Firstly, I must say this:

Do not act unless more than simply one or two of us has made his voice heard. >.>

I do not wish us to waste energies doing things such as creating ents when it is not required. We can be patient, my kin.

Observe for now. No more.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 05:38:57 pm »

Observe yes, but, if we have the ent wear us, we won't need power to move around.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30