Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 25524 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Create A world!
« on: October 23, 2014, 08:19:38 pm »

The game is simple, start out in year 001, and write something that happened that year. You can do anything, have dragons appear, have magic discovered, have a evil government, you decide!
Example
Person One
001: The dwarves were discovered, apparently they love ale!
Person Two
002: The dwarves go to war with the elves, who love wolves!
And so on and so forth!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 08:20:35 pm »

001: The Titans create the world!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 08:25:55 pm »

002: A breeding pair of wolf deities form, they quickly populate the cosmos with their offspring~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 08:28:34 pm »

003: The Titans Attack the upstart Gods.

((Upstart in their view.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 06:13:49 am »

004: A huge battle wages, the titans crush.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 07:03:48 am »

005: The Titans kill off the Wolf Deities.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 07:06:36 am »

006: The titans give birth to Richard, doombringer to the universe.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 07:07:38 am »

007: The Titans kill Richard.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 09:23:10 pm »

008: The dark god Itzcul is born from the void.

((Your new thread reminded me to post in this.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 09:54:14 pm »

009: Sernali is born from the flesh of the dead wolves and he creates humans on a distant planet made from the blood and bones of the dead deities (not the flesh since that is what he is made out of)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 10:04:31 pm »

010: Itzcul stole some of the humans and deformed them into the beings known as goblins.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 10:16:00 pm »

011: The god Egbert is born after a random fire burns some of the Wolf-deity's bones. He likes fire and hard things.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 10:26:15 pm »

012: The Titans having grown tired of the universe retreat into the void.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2014, 10:31:25 pm »

013: Egbert brings fire to the Humans and Goblins, teaching both races how to use it. This causes part of each group to merge into a new one, who call themselves The Smiths.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 10:36:00 pm »

014: Itzcul having been angered by the goblins who joined the smiths cursed them into horrible monsters.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44